Lines of the past RP

Rabbitfist

Newleaf laughs.

"No, not at all. I was more worried about you. Tree bark can be hard. I would know, I'm covered in the stuff."

Charlie snorts.

Don't meet him then. And stop talking to me. Your voice irritates me.

I keep it in my mind

OOC:okay, im now online with my annoying autocorrecting tablet, which means posting is Moore difficult for me now

"Good. K, I'm gonna try this one more time..."

*Liligant turns into a 14 year old girl with black and crimson hair, slightly pulled back into a messy ponytail. She wears a black half tee shirt (reaches slightly above her midrift) with a bloody red pokeball on it. The red seems like it's real blood, because its dripping and has red splatters surrounding it. She wears black shorts and pumps of red and black. Her eyes are a sharp sea green*

"There we go."

"Good. K, I'm gonna try this one more time..."

*Liligant turns into a 14 year old girl with black and crimson hair, slightly pulled back into a messy ponytail. She wears a black half tee shirt (reaches slightly above her midrift) with a bloody red pokeball on it. The red seems like it's real blood, because its dripping and has red splatters surrounding it. She wears black shorts and pumps of red and black. Her eyes are a sharp sea green*

"There we go."

"Wow, you look pretty nice!"

"Are you being sarcastic, or serious? I can never tell with humans... Oh well, thank ya."

"Well, maybe we will see us again, im moving in the direction of those dark clouds at the Mountains"

*Xardas Points in the direction of some creepy mountains*