i would like to see a craftable fence. sort of like minecraft. where you can have vences connect and then built a gate/door to get in or out.

Well you're in luck. After the Devs nerfed tree/chest walls (because they blocked monster pathfinding) they mentioned that they would provide us with the ability to build our own real walls. I assume based on the materials at hand that they will be constructed from either logs, wooden boards and/or stone blocks. Of course there wasn't any mention of gates.

i would also like to see a craftable item that allows you to rope buffalo. maybe made out of 3 rope and something else?

But once you roped it, what would you do with it...? Personally I think beefalo should eat grass, and just like in Minecraft, if you have a handful of grass (or wheat, as the case may be...) they would see it and follow you. Of course there's nothing really to be done with beefalo just yet, however their behavior will change once seasons are introduced. Maybe there will be baby beefalo too. :)

Well you're in luck. After the Devs nerfed tree/chest walls (because they blocked monster pathfinding) they mentioned that they would provide us with the ability to build our own real walls. I assume based on the materials at hand that they will be constructed from either logs, wooden boards and/or stone blocks. Of course there wasn't any mention of gates.

But once you roped it, what would you do with it...? Personally I think beefalo should eat grass, and just like in Minecraft, if you have a handful of grass (or wheat, as the case may be...) they would see it and follow you. Of course there's nothing really to be done with beefalo just yet, however their behavior will change once seasons are introduced. Maybe there will be baby beefalo too. :)

im glad to know that they plan to add some things to the beefalo. i guess ill wait to see what they do then make descisions off of that. hmm the food in hand idea is a good one i didnt think about. simple but effective.

hmm the food in hand idea is a good one i didnt think about. simple but effective.

The only drawback is that currently you cannot put resources, like grass, into your hand slot, so unlike Minecraft you can't actually hold it. However someone else suggested the proverbial "carrot on a stick". Of course we know beefalo don't eat carrots, so I suggested "grass on a stick" (grass + rope + stick), equip it, click a beefalo and it will follow while nibbling on the grass (lowers its % durability over time until its all eaten/gone).