resolution.

nywildlife22

Fullscreen, hm?

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/27999-fullscreen/

Go to

Documents > Klei > Eets2 > Settings.ini ________ [Picture]

And set "Windowed" to false like this:

EkjuoOQ.png

Save, exit, and boot up Eets Munchies. Enjoy! Please keep in mind I'm using Windows, I'm not sure if it's the same for other operating systems...

---

STEAM ALTERNATIVE

Go into your library and right-click on Eets Munchies, then click on Properties. After that, under the "General" tab, you should see "Set launch options". Go there, and type in-fullscreen

, click "Ok", and enjoy!

a7cwY1F.png

You can also press [Alt]+[Enter] to go fullscreen on Windows ([Option]+[Enter] on OsX).

Pressing it again will leave fullscreen mode.

- Kaj

---

Other than that. Well, hm, let me see what I can find...

After starting the gamer up at least once, go into your Documents and en go find a folder named "Klei". Then click on "Eets2". There should be a file called "settings", and if you try to open it, you should see

GlobalSettings =
{
    screen_width = 1024.000000,
    LastProfile =
    {
        filename = [[]],
        displayname = [[]],
    },
    lighting = true,
    screen_height = 768.000000,
    WIPECLOUD = false,
    screen_x = -2147483648.000000,
    CheckedDirectX = false,
    windowed = true,
    DISABLECLOUD = false,
    screen_y = -2147483648.000000,
    music = true,
    sound = true,
    leveleditor_help_shown = false,
}

See the lines I marked in blue? Those should control the size of your window. Right now, your width is 1024.000000 and height is 768.000000. That's 1024x768. Changing these values should resize the window accordingly.

---

Seems you can also drag the edge of the window boarder to increase or decrease the size to your liking without going though the configuration file. I don't *think* you could do that, before...

Archived