The Essence of Souls [Open, PM me for bio submission]

Blewcheese

Barry sighs and nods.

"Probably a good idea."

While Barry prepares the camp for moving, a rabbit wanders curiously into the shadowy portion of the land. It is consumed by an odd, dark mist for a moment, and comes out as a beardling. It's eyes glow faintly, but are blank beside that.

Barry simply nods and says nothing. As the group moves onward, they come across a landscape filled with rocks. Big rocks, small rocks, tall rocks, wide rocks, all kinds of rocks. However, near the center is a fairly unnatural rock, and it seems man made. And on the top of the odd rock lies a note, pinned down.

Barry takes the note and reads it aloud.

"Greetings. If you found this note, you are more than likely either lost or running from some sort of danger. If you come and keep me company for a few days, I will undoubtedly repay you with a few days rest, supplies, and I will try to answer all of your questions. Just break into the rock. I'm in this cave."

(

Name: ???
Abilities: As the soul of the being is not bound to an object, it has the ability to control small objects. It can also decipher Latin, although it can't speak English.
Appearance: It takes on the appearance of a limp doll. It has seen better days.
Backstory: ???
Side notes/etc: The doll, whence burned, will banish the being to where it came.

)

-???'s bio-

Ooc: hmm... Was never too much of a fan of the hidden name thing. But as long as you're not hiding the fact that he's a major character in DS lore, then I think it's fine. Just don't come out saying something like: "HE WAS ACTUALLY WILSON IN A DOLL", or something. Other than that, I'm pretty sure you deserve acceptance.

(Just don't come out saying something like: "HE WAS ACTUALLY WILSON IN A DOLL")

(I'm not fond of stuff like that. I shall appear in the roleplay shortly,

Edit: I hope I can meet expectations. I have never roleplayed a lot before.

Edit again: I can only do the roleplay at night.)

Edited by Pecival