Cruelty (The Story)

This is my story of the Don't Starve world I will be talking as WalrusMan.

Chapter 1: Welcome to your worst nightmare!

"Say Pal, you don't look so good. You better find something to eat before night comes!" POOF!

wake up in a daze, not knowing where I am. The first thing I do, is curl up and cry."Why did this happen to me!?" "Where am I?" And then I hear a loud *BAWWWWKKK!!!**

"Oh... My... God...." I didn't believe what I was seeing! It was a HUUUUUGGGGEEE bird! With one eye! My stomach growls and I look at the egg in the birds nest. I try to grab it and *Crack!* The bird bops me one on my head! So here's what I decide to do: I climb up the birds long legs and crawl on the top of its head. Then I slam it into a nearby tree. I jump off and trip the bird. I say "Welcome to your worst nightmare!" Just before punching my whole arm through its eye, leaving a bloody mess. I take the egg and run off...

To Be Continued!

Can someone make a comic of this and put it in this thread?

Also, if you want to be in these stories join my roleplay! Here's the link!

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/29917-roleplay-for-the-storycruelty/#entry376147

Edited by WalrusMan

Chapter 2: The Man On The Throne

"Well, Well, Well... Things are going PERFECTLY!The man on the throne looks down at his chess board to hear a *Wooosh* "What's This!?Then, a chess piece appears. It looks like a boy with Walrus Tusks. "I don't remember luring in a ManWalrus!"Let's see..." He says as he digs through the chess pieces. " We have The Scientist, The PyroManiac, The MuscleMan,The Young Girl, The Robot, The Librarian, The LumberJack, and The Mime."But no ManWalrus." "I guess we'll just have to see time do its course. He'll be dead within a month!" And then the hand of a shadow grasps the mans throat and an evil voice says "It's time!"

TBC

Edited by WalrusMan