World Gen

So, over the months, the world gen code changed a bit. Honestly, I can understand crap about the world gen files. So my question is, is there a specific file that manuipliates the world shape and size? I really liked circle islands and was wondering if it could be re made c:

I'm specifically asking this because I have the Queen version of the game, which also happens to be when they rolled out the new world gen, but had a choice to decide between new and old :p

So, over the months, the world gen code changed a bit. Honestly, I can understand crap about the world gen files. So my question is, is there a specific file that manuipliates the world shape and size? I really liked circle islands and was wondering if it could be re made c:

I'm specifically asking this because I have the Queen version of the game, which also happens to be when they rolled out the new world gen, but had a choice to decide between new and old :razz:

I'm looking into this already, but I don't know when I'll have the time to actually reimplement the islands, or if I can properly. The code has definitely changed over time, so I'd have to replace the current map/ with the old map/, discover an error, fix that error, and move on to the next error, until it works without crashing. I've also got plans to readd the shadow hands, etc. along with the islands, so it will definitely feel like beta.

I definitely won't be working on it until sometime after this month, since Up & Away is what I work on when I have time.

Archived