Keyboard Issues

Kingties

Yesterday I bought Shank 2 from the Humble store.

Today I tried to play it, but I encountered some issues.

The game wouldn't recognize the control input of my keyboard.

I tried changing the controls but it didn't work. The problem isn't my keyboard, because in the Main Menu it does recognize the input.

How can I fix this?

Yesterday I bought Shank 2 from the Humble store.

Today I tried to play it, but I encountered some issues.

The game wouldn't recognize the control input of my keyboard.

I tried changing the controls but it didn't work. The problem isn't my keyboard, because in the Main Menu it does recognize the input.

How can I fix this?

Hiya @Kingties,

May I ask what operating system you are running? (PC/Mac/Linux) Also, do you have any gamepads/controllers or other USB devices plugged into your computer while trying to use your keyboard with Shank 2? 

If so, could I ask you to unplug those USB controllers or devices and try running Shank 2 again to see if that works for you?

Hiya @Kingties,

May I ask what operating system you are running? (PC/Mac/Linux) Also, do you have any gamepads/controllers or other USB devices plugged into your computer while trying to use your keyboard with Shank 2? 

If so, could I ask you to unplug those USB controllers or devices and try running Shank 2 again to see if that works for you?

I am running on a Windows 8 PC. I do not have any gamepads/controllers or other usb devies plugged in.

I have no idea what causes the problem here.

I am running on a Windows 8 PC. I do not have any gamepads/controllers or other usb devies plugged in.

I have no idea what causes the problem here.

Do a fresh reinstall of the game and see if that fixes it. Shank 2 has some really weird control issues for a lot of people, but reinstalling usually fixes it.

Archived