some small suggestion

Hello dev,

I just spent my 20th hour on this game, pretty much have done all in the game.

Amazing game! loved it.

some suggestion:

1: revive sculpture is too easy to make, i will never die in the late game, maybe make the key ingredient more dangerous to get?

2: research progress carry on to new game. I'm not sure its a good idea, it decrease the difficulty of the game. instead , maybe add more means to survive for early game, so you will do something different every new game?

3: decrease the availability of some vital resources. NO. 1 is buffalo poop, if I find a group of buffalo then settle besides it, the game just become too easy. infinite light source, infinite food. Make the player to go out of their safe house just to survive. if I can stay home and survive, it fails the purpose of this game as a survival game.

4. give the players the ability to create things that you as a dev haven't thought of, the game has a very high freedom, but every action in the game is thought by you. player lack the ability to create.

if you do read it, thank you for reading lol

I'm not a Dev, but I'll make some comments if you don't mind. ;)

I just spent my 20th hour on this game, pretty much have done all in the game.

Amazing game! loved it.

I'm sure the Devs love to hear this. :)

1: revive sculpture is too easy to make, i will never die in the late game, maybe make the key ingredient more dangerous to get?

Ah, the Meat Effigy. There is actually a whole thread on this topic. Feel free to add your comments to it:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?3006-Meat-effigy-over-powered

2: research progress carry on to new game. I'm not sure its a good idea, it decrease the difficulty of the game. instead , maybe add more means to survive for early game, so you will do something different every new game?

Yes, this is another issue that has been a "hot topic". Personally I'm against carrying over unlocked research. Some good news is that in January they will be replacing the old Research Point system with a new system. So no more worries about carrying over research points between games.

3: decrease the availability of some vital resources. NO. 1 is buffalo poop, if I find a group of buffalo then settle besides it, the game just become too easy. infinite light source, infinite food. Make the player to go out of their safe house just to survive. if I can stay home and survive, it fails the purpose of this game as a survival game.

Manure is plentiful, and while the Devs haven't said anything yet about curtailing its... production... they have given many more uses for it, which will diminish the overall supply. In the past I suggested that beefalo should eat grass, and then poop. This would solve two issues, less manure and also less grass.

The Devs have also been making attempts to reduce "turtling", or in simple terms, creating a safe house or fortress.

4. give the players the ability to create things that you as a dev haven't thought of, the game has a very high freedom, but every action in the game is thought by you. player lack the ability to create.

This would be much harder in the game... however, here on the forums you can suggest anything and everything. The Devs are watching and if your suggestion is interesting enough you may see it appear in the game as a craftable item. So, be sure to keep posting. :)

I agree with everything you said. We're hoping this is the easiest the game is going to get in the semi-long road to finishing it. Glad you enjoyed the beta so far :D

Beefalos are going to get a long-period cyclic behaviour loop. Building your base next to the herd won't be a very good idea in all seasons, eventually :)

For your poop needs. Also on the new reasearch point if i remember correctly they will not only be replaced by a different system. They will also no long keep all your items unlocked every play through. You will have to work to build a prototype of that item that costs 3 times the matts every play through. Only then can you build them for a smaller price for mass production.