Help me check deh log plz

Basically, I'm finishing a mod up by adding a few weapons and armor to it. SOOOOOOOOOO, I followed dis tutorial

------>    http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/27341-tutorial-the-artists-guide-to-characteritem-modding/

I followed it the best I can, however when trying start up DS to test, I get a crash. I just need someone to look over the log cause I'm not really to sure what the problem is.  Thank you very much.

LOG:

Starting up
Don't Starve: 88307 WIN32_STEAM
Build Date: 2013-10-24_11-35-23
THREAD - started 'GAClient' (3636)
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()
cGame::InitializeOnMainThread
WindowManager::Initialize
RestoreWindowPosition
   Saved Client Pos (0 x 23)
   Adjusted Window Pos (-8 x -8)
EnsureWindowOnScreen
   All good.
GLInfo
~~~~~~
GL_VENDOR: Google Inc.
GL_RENDERER: ANGLE (AMD Radeon HD 7660G)
GL_VERSION: OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.00 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
THREAD - started 'WindowsInputManager' (3164)
OpenGL extensions (19, 19):
GL_ANGLE_depth_texture
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample
GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays
GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5
GL_ANGLE_texture_usage
GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source
GL_EXT_read_format_bgra
GL_EXT_robustness
GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1
GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888
GL_EXT_texture_storage
GL_OES_get_program_binary
GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil
GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8
GL_OES_standard_derivatives
GL_OES_texture_npot
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 16384
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 16
GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE = 16384
GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 16384, 16384
GL_MAX_VARYING_VECTORS = 10
GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS = 16
GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 254
GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 4
GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 221
4 compressed texture formats
texture format 0x83f0
texture format 0x83f1
texture format 0x83f2
texture format 0x83f3
cDontStarveGame::DoGameSpecificInitialize()
cGame::StartPlaying
LOADING LUA
DoLuaFile scripts/main.lua
DoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/main.lua
scripts/main.lua(144,1) running main.lua

scripts/modindex.lua(257,1) loaded modindex
scripts/modindex.lua(57,1) ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence.

scripts/mods.lua(141,1) Loading mod: Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter)
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter) Loading modmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(255,1) Mod: Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter) Registering prefabs
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/zulu
scripts/mods.lua(17,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter): 
...ps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua:35: Error loading file prefabs/zulu
...ata/../mods/Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell)/scripts/prefabs/zulu.lua:63: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 39) near '<eof>'
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
        =[C] in function 'assert'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mainfunctions.lua(35,1)
        =(tail call) ?
        =[C] in function 'xpcall'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(15,1)
        C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/mods.lua(262,1) in function 'RegisterPrefabs'
        scripts/main.lua(216,1) in function 'ModSafeStartup'
        scripts/main.lua(254,1)
        =[C] in function 'SetPersistentString'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(58,1)
        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(45,1) in function 'BeginStartupSequence'
        scripts/main.lua(253,1) in function 'callback'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(268,1)
        =[C] in function 'GetPersistentString'
        C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/modindex.lua(248,1) in function 'Load'
        scripts/main.lua(252,1) in main chunk
scripts/mods.lua(212,1) Disabling Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter) because it had an error.
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/startspear
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter)    startspear
scripts/mods.lua(278,1) Mod: Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter)  Registering default mod prefab
LOADING LUA SUCCESS
scripts/playerdeaths.lua(79,1) PlayerDeaths loaded morgue 1025
scripts/playerprofile.lua(298,1) loaded profile
scripts/playerprofile.lua(356,1) bloom_enabled true
scripts/saveindex.lua(75,1) loaded saveindex
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1052,1) OnFilesLoaded()
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1041,1) OnUpdatePurchaseStateComplete
scripts/gamelogic.lua(73,1) Unload BE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(76,1) Unload BE done
scripts/gamelogic.lua(78,1) Load FE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(80,1) Load FE: done
SimLuaProxy::QueryServer()
scripts/mods.lua(212,1) Disabling Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu The Hunter) because it had an error.
scripts/frontend.lua(479,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen
scripts/modindex.lua(67,1) ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.

Reset() returning
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x061C56E0, 1, 522, 0x063AFB08)
HttpClientWriteCallback READ 522 (522 total)
QueryServerComplete for handle [1] ok, HTTP 200: [{

"standaloneOFF":{

"motd_title":"Don't Starve T-Shirts!",

"motd_body":"We've restocked all sizes for Don't Starve Shirts in the Klei store. Figures coming soon.",

"link_title":"Klei Store",

"link_url":"http://bit.ly/H8FUP1"

},

"steamOFF":{

"motd_title":"Don't Starve T-Shirts",

"motd_body":"We've restocked all sizes for Don't Starve Shirts in the Klei store. Figures coming soon.",

"link_title":"Klei Store!",

"link_url":"http://bit.ly/H8FUP1"

}

}]
scripts/mods.lua(290,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell)
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.03 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.02 seconds
Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 
Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete
Shutting down

Okie, so I know where the problem is, inspected it and still don't really know how to fix it. (I'm not very good at the whole modding thing quite yet) Should I put the mod up for download in dropbox, for further investigation?

Im no modder but I believe adding a line under it and writing "end" should fix it

I still get this error.

Important part of the log --->  scripts/mods.lua(17,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu TheHunter): ... Hunter(All That's Maxwell)/scripts/prefabs/zulu.lua:64: variable 'start_inv' is not declaredLUA ERROR stack traceback    

=[C] in function 'error'

So I get that it's saying that it doesn't know what 'start_inv' is...But how do I fix it. (My "local fn" is below)

local fn = function(inst)

local start_inv =

{

"STARTSPEAR",

}

end

I still get this error.

Important part of the log --->  scripts/mods.lua(17,1) error calling LoadPrefabFile in mod Zulu The Hunter(All That's Maxwell) (Zulu TheHunter): ... Hunter(All That's Maxwell)/scripts/prefabs/zulu.lua:64: variable 'start_inv' is not declaredLUA ERROR stack traceback    

=[C] in function 'error'

So I get that it's saying that it doesn't know what 'start_inv' is...But how do I fix it. (My "local fn" is below)

And where is start_inv used? What's line 64 of your prefabs/zulu.lua?

You're probably doing something like this:

inst.components.inventory:GuaranteeItems(start_inv)local start_inv ={    "STARTSPEAR",}
Which is trying to get the value of start_inv before it exists. You need to move the start_inv definition so that it gets defined before it's used. Following the game's standards, start_inv should be defined outside of the fn function. See scripts/prefabs/willow.lua.

Okay, no crashing. Just an unrelated question on textures. (Don't want to start ANOTHER thread) So, the new spear appears in my inventory and everything just fine, however the only texture that's not invisible is the inventory pic. I don't think this is related to mis-use of Textool as I've tried converting the images to DXT5 and ARGB. So, I'd really appreciate just a lil'bit more help. Nearly finished mod below.

Your Mission: Help me understand why the spear textures = invisible. (Thanks, I appreciate all deh help I'm getting) :)

DROP-BOX LINK :     https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y0oewxciczlelgv/3m82dCQHEE

Archived