is there any book for the mods tutorial?

DontStop

i come from chinese , please forget my grammar mistakes,
 my network speed is very low to access this forums ,i can't read the tutorial on line every time ,so i think is there any books (paper or PDF or wrod file) for  Dont Starve mods tutorial? that is very difficulty to make a mod because i dont konw any function or engine mechanism ,for now i just can change some parameters in TUNING.lua ,or AddComponent in Prefab ,but i didn't know how to create a new animation ,like i do this :AddComponent("inventoryitem") to small bird ,and in the game i can catch up the small bird ,but when i do this , the small bird's picture just became nothing,i still can use mouse to click the bird ,but i want to see it!

• Developer

i come from chinese , please forget my grammar mistakes,

my network speed is very low to access this forums ,i can't read the tutorial on line every time ,so i think is there any books (paper or PDF or wrod file) for Dont Starve mods tutorial? that is very difficulty to make a mod because i dont konw any function or engine mechanism ,for now i just can change some parameters in TUNING.lua ,or AddComponent in Prefab ,but i didn't know how to create a new animation ,like i do this :AddComponent("inventoryitem") to small bird ,and in the game i can catch up the small bird ,but when i do this , the small bird's picture just became nothing,i still can use mouse to click the bird ,but i want to see it!

Unfortunately there aren't any books available however you could try using a program like Readability which let's you read webpages offline.

Archived