Arcane powers *continued*

Ellebelly24

Lupin inspects Sol a bit, after a while Sol said something

"And what did you done in the 200 years?"

"well, i had a life as a master thief...and planned how i would inprison you the best way.its inpossible to believe we once were friends.and what did you did?"

"destroyed the kingdom of the sirens and treeguards, then i murdered the siren queen and the treeguard king."

Lupins made big eyes

(Hey I'm back :3)

Cat notices Chris staring at his collar, he looks down noticing that his collar is visible and seems surprised and somewhat nervous. Well that's strange... I wonder what happened before. He just smiled at the two and looked at Kate telling her that Maxwell ordered him to to watch her but not telling the exact reason. "Its just to watch out for you... and that's it."

"Well he seems to be busy and couldn't watch over you so that's why he told me to come just in case something happens..." He looks at Chris and sighs. "Well since I'm kind of like some p- butler to him... its not very fun for me, I can say he is... nice at times but like anyone he can get annoyed... he can get annoyed or angered easily though...." He says it without Maxwell hearing a word from him.

"You have no idea." Cat smiles nervously, talking about Maxwell made him very nervous. He is right though... what makes it worse is that I can't find my body nor my memories. Every time I remember something it seems to get pitch black and I end up waking up with even more memories lost. I think some horrible things went on in that last blackout I had... I wonder if I did something to make this happen? He sighs somewhat worried.

"Huh? What?"

Chris looks at his arm, and jumps in surprise. He tears the bit of skin off, and it seems to have just covered the flesh underneath.

"Probably just a scab or something."

He shrugs and tosses the bit over his shoulder. However, it blends in a bit too well with the bark on the tree...

Cats ears pop up and he looks at the sky. Did he find something out? I have this strange feeling your watching this now... as your he meant Maxwell. He looked at Chris and tilted his head after he felt a quick trace of fear and smiled. "I'm fine, I think you have something on your mind that seems to be worrying you."

WHILE YOU GUYS WERE TALKING, BLANTII WAS DOING STUFF, NOW HE'S FIGHTING AN UNDEAD SQUAD IN HELL.

Blantii dodged, and dodged, until he stabbed one in the head with his arm. One came from behind and got on Blantii, but he shook him off and stabbed him. Blantii kept fighting, but there was too many. "Stop!" yelled a familiar voice. "Ah, Blantii, you're back in Hell. Well, we'll keep you here this time" said Lord_Battal. Blantii jumped forward and nearly hit Battal, but he grabbed him by the arm and slammed him down unto the floor. "Bring this pathetic spider to the dungeons immediately."

OOC: I'm hoping Sol or something will come and save Blantii.

WHILE YOU GUYS WERE TALKING, BLANTII WAS DOING STUFF, NOW HE'S FIGHTING AN UNDEAD SQUAD IN HELL.

Blantii dodged, and dodged, until he stabbed one in the head with his arm. One came from behind and got on Blantii, but he shook him off and stabbed him. Blantii kept fighting, but there was too many. "Stop!" yelled a familiar voice. "Ah, Blantii, you're back in Hell. Well, we'll keep you here this time" said Lord_Battal. Blantii jumped forward and nearly hit Battal, but he grabbed him by the arm and slammed him down unto the floor. "Bring this pathetic spider to the dungeons immediately."

OOC: I'm hoping Sol or something will come and save Blantii.

OOC:Sol is  villian