[Request] Cyberman Character

jangofet

Being a Doctor who fan, I was hoping a modder could make a cyberman character, with the art being wx-78 re-colored and slightly re-textured. Suggested perks:

Pros:

-not slowed by webs

-when he hits a mob without a weapon, they will be temporarily stunned (2-3 seconds maybe?) and deal 20 damage

-can craft a laser weapon (8 gold, 4 red gems, 4 gears, 2 purple gems) deals 75 damage, 33 uses (compensation for cost)

-Health: 175

Cons:

-no speed buff from paths or walking cane

-does not respond well to emotional things: attempting to raise smallbird will lower sanity; Chester is still ok

-other creatures do not like him; they deal 10% more damage against him

-Hunger: 125

-Sanity: 175

I might be able to help write his dialogue

As a fellow fan of Doctor Who, I have a suggestion. When fighting a creature, every couple hits, he says "Upgrade in progress." And gains a resistance to that attack. Once the fight is over, the resistance slowly decays(to keep it balanced.)

As a fellow fan of Doctor Who, I have a suggestion. When fighting a creature, every couple hits, he says "Upgrade in progress." And gains a resistance to that attack. Once the fight is over, the resistance slowly decays(to keep it balanced.)

ooh, that sounds cool. Maybe he should stop for 1/2 a second to do so so that he can't run away to safety all the time.

It'd take a lot of work... but enemies should be able to be "assimilated". Use some gears on them, or something, and they get cyberised.

Or maybe just the already-recruitable mobs.

Cyberpigs, anyone?

That's more Borg sounding. But it's probably just your word choice. Since this is a Cyberman, it'd be cool if you had to research creatures before you could make them a member of the cyberiad.

That's more Borg sounding. But it's probably just your word choice. Since this is a Cyberman, it'd be cool if you had to research creatures before you could make them a member of the cyberiad.

I think I'm mostly leaning towards the more fresh-in-my-mind "Cybermites" from Nightmare in Silver, in terms of the "converting with items" mechanic, hehe.

I think I'm mostly leaning towards the more fresh-in-my-mind "Cybermites" from Nightmare in Silver, in terms of the "converting with items" mechanic, hehe.

I've been watching the entire series over again, so the classic "Cybermen" are freshest in my mind.

I was just thinking of the cybermen before the "nightmare in silver" episode, so I don't believe he should be able to assimilate other animals, but might be able to make a Cybermat that follows him, acts like a lightning rod, can fight, and also the character itself should take damage from lightning.

Archived