[Release] Rpg Items

Heavenfall

Took the alpha for a spin - the odds of getting an enchanted item seem quite low - though I don't know how much has been implemented.

I got a "Spear (?)" that seemed to have freezing powers and a Dapper Marble Suit.

I am curious, though - I saw Link's Sword amongst the files. What was that doing in there? xD

I used it as a baseline for getting the magnifying glass to show up on the ground. Thanks, by the way.

Lots of files that aren't going to be in a real release in there.

Edit: the chance of getting an enchanted item is 20%, only after that is it rolled for what type of effect. Armor pieces are always discovered (forgot to flip a switch).

Uploaded mod to http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/files/file/309-rpg-items/ and will upload to Steam as well. Can't figure out how to change the name of this topic from Wip to Released.

I've had problems renaming my threads recently as well. Maybe that was disabled for non-Moderators?

Am I to fast with wanting to download the mod or is your link wrong? Cause it says "We could not find the file specified".

Archived