Ask Shelby (Warning: May Contain Bad-Looking Art)

What D: human... whatever you want to call it to a batlisk?                      

What would Cat say to this? ... Ok it seems interesting to Cat... Darn it cat why do you do this to me =T_T=

Anyway... seems like your making humans out of these animals... I think that's rude changing an animals life. Question, so really what do you think of yourself? Powerful, the weakest thing ever, ect...

What D: human... whatever you want to call it to a batlisk?                      

What would Cat say to this? ... Ok it seems interesting to Cat... Darn it cat why do you do this to me =T_T=

Anyway... seems like your making humans out of these animals... I think that's rude changing an animals life. Question, so really what do you think of yourself? Powerful, the weakest thing ever, ect...

Well, the guy asked for it. What was I going to do, let it pester me? I tried to warn it...

post-256733-0-95103400-1379280339_thumb.

He's a snail. What else would you expect?

• Like 1

Draw Spindle in Blantii form.(If you don't remember Spindle looks like an over sized queen spider with the coloration of a warrior. When Blantii possesses Spindle poison is engrained into Spindle's soul so instead of the black he has purple coloration and he grows to the size of a large truck.)

Also, a little question to Blewcheese. Has Newleaf always been using the crown and the keeper of the forest thing, or was it started in Greener Pastures?

Draw Spindle in Blantii form.(If you don't remember Spindle looks like an over sized queen spider with the coloration of a warrior. When Blantii possesses Spindle poison is engrained into Spindle's soul so instead of the black he has purple coloration and he grows to the size of a large truck.)

Also, a little question to Blewcheese. Has Newleaf always been using the crown and the keeper of the forest thing, or was it started in Greener Pastures?

Well, here's your Spindle.

post-256733-0-96847500-1379365468_thumb.

I tried... But I think this came out better than the human-batilisk, so that's something.

That was my idea for Newleaf pretty much since the beginning, but considering Greener Pastures was my second-ever roleplay, that was the earliest I could fit it in.

• Like 1