Amazing Game!

hellbert

I've purchased the Humble Bundle since the games offered attracted me so much. As a big fan of puzzle games I can say Eets Munchies is an amazing funny game! It reminds me a little bit of Cut the Rope, Toki Tori and Incredible Machine, but in my opinion this is carrying the gameplay and the art design to a new level.

Despite of being a beta the game's potential is big! Keep the good work, add more levels and object combinations and it'll be a hit! People having doubts, go now and buy this Humble Bundle 9 which also includes another great game from Klei, Mark of the Ninja!

Good point. Given that Toki Tori already showed up in a Humble Bundle and Incredible Machine is on GOG, let's just hope that Cut The Rope eventually winds up in a Humble Bundle so we can collect the whole set in a cross-platform, DRM-free form. The in-browser sampler they used to have was addictive.

...and, on the Klei side of things, Shank also showed up in a Humble Bundle which I happen to have. :-)

Mmm, interesting comparisons you have! I really like Penny Arcade's response to the first game, "a succulent combination of Lemmings and The Incredible Machine", haha! Although, yeah, I can see where "Cut the rope" comes into this, with the collectibles you can find on your way to the exit and nice, fluent graphics! 

...and, on the Klei side of things, Shank also showed up in a Humble Bundle which I happen to have. :-)

I have Shank, Shank 2, Mark of the Ninja, Eets Munchies and Don't Starve [well, I mean, the DRM-free standalone version you get with both Chrome and Steam] all up in my Humble Library... and I love 'em so!

I have Shank, Shank 2, Mark of the Ninja, Eets Munchies and Don't Starve [well, I mean, the DRM-free standalone version you get with both Chrome and Steam] all up in my Humble Library... and I love 'em so!

Oh, yeah. Shank 2 was in a Humble Bundle. I guess that means that the only one of those I don't have is Don't Starve.

(I own many more games than I've had time to play... partly because I've made sure to buy every DRM-free Humble Bundle/Special offering ever released and I beat the average on every one except that "and Android" bundle which was a weak showing and only offered the Android version of World of Goo as a bonus I didn't already own. I'm assuming you got Don't Starve into your library via the Humble Store or a Weekly Sale?)

Oh, yeah. Shank 2 was in a Humble Bundle. I guess that means that the only one of those I don't have is Don't Starve.

(I own many more games than I've had time to play... partly because I've made sure to buy every DRM-free Humble Bundle/Special offering ever released and I beat the average on every one except that "and Android" bundle which was a weak showing and only offered the Android version of World of Goo as a bonus I didn't already own. I'm assuming you got Don't Starve into your library via the Humble Store or a Weekly Sale?)

Well, do you HAVE Don't Starve? If so, then you can get the Humble Download I was talking about... or, "standalone" as the developers call it.

To Play on Standalone
  • Go to your internet browser and type in: https://www.humblebundle.com/s?key=
  • Add your product key after the = and press enter to continue
  • This will take you to the Humble Store page, choose and click your operating system
  • Once you've chosen your OS, click on the "Download" tab to begin downloading the Standalone client.

Well, do you HAVE Don't Starve? If so, then you can get the Humble Download I was talking about... or, "standalone" as the developers call it.

No. I've seen it on GOG but, given how I already acquire games at a greater rate than I play them (sort of a "patron of the arts" thing since most of my entertainment is centered in stuff that doesn't cost me a cent like fanfiction and computer programming and less than half a dozen games that have me hooked and can't be "beaten" like Minecraft and OpenTTD), I doubt it'll meet the criteria unless it shows up in a Humble Bundle.

No. I've seen it on GOG but, given how I already acquire games at a greater rate than I play them (sort of a "patron of the arts" thing since most of my entertainment is centered in stuff that doesn't cost me a cent like fanfiction and computer programming and less than half a dozen games that have me hooked and can't be "beaten" like Minecraft and OpenTTD), I doubt it'll meet the criteria unless it shows up in a Humble Bundle.

I have "188" games on steam, and I've only spent more than an hour on about 75 of them...

... I need to play MY games...

Archived