The Elegy Of Darkness

My name is David Whyvenyr. I am a sort of... researcher, I suppose you could call it, into the arcane and dark magic of the universe, a bit of a protigy of my class. A few months back, I picked up an old radio with a very infamous reputation of being cursed, under the mindset of it being a mere marketing ploy. You can imagine my surprise when I was contacted mere nights later by a voice through the radio, offering arcane secrets beyond my wildest imagination. I, in a momentary lapse of judgement, accepted the voice's offer, and had what I can only assume was... 'information' beamed directly into my mind, opening myself to ideas and concepts that I hadn't even thought possible

After that, I must have... blacked out, as when I awoke I was most certainly no longer in my dwelling, and had been transported to a strange field, with a tall, skinny man standing above me. I didn't get but a moment's look at his face as the sun was behind him, however the glimpse was all I needed to paint a very vivid picture. He was indeed quite lanky, and dressed very spiffily, but all of this was overshadowed by a certain... aura, I suppose you could say, that seemingly emminated from him. It was dark... evil almost, and very, very old. I had urges like this before, however this was the first time it had ever felt so... REAL! I must've had a rather odd look on my face, as the man then spoke up.

"Say, bud, you don't look so good. You had better find something to eat and a fire before night falls."

His voice echoes through my head for a moment, This is him! I think to myself, HE was the voice over the radio! I opened my mouth to retort, however at a moments notice the man vanishes, laving naught but a cloud of smoke. I lift myself off the ground and dust my pants with my hands before rapidly seurveying my surroundings. I appeared to be in a small clearing in a forest, however something was strange about this place. No matter how hard I searched, the place seemed utterly untainted by human hands. Not a tree was felled in the entire forest- and I swear I could see some of the trees growing before my very eyes! If my insticts were right on this, I was certainly in no mortal relm. I run the possibility of me having tracended reality through my mind several times, and find incredible ease at processing such a seemingly insane thought before a sudden jolt of pain brings me crashing back to reality.

((More will be posted soon, so don't you forget!))

Edited by ShadowDimentio