My last Roleplay

Ellebelly24

*Furry starts squeaking really fast again and Kate shushes him*

"I was getting to that."

*water flows up Charlie's and Newleaf's legs, and suddenly freezes. It's unbreakable permafrost*

"Now,"

*Kate turns around, her eyes are blood red*

"We should probably all see what's going on right now. We have a tree guard, a shadow, and a powerful egg. I think we hit the jackpot here, what do you think, Furry?"

*Furry's stuck in Kate's hair, because it turned to ice. He's squeaking very fast*

"Now, now. There's no reason to say that."

"Oh, nothing, except my brilliant plan."

*Kate gives them both an evil smirk when the world around them becomes pitch black*

"You see, before Nimbus was killed, I was made the key of this place. That's why they were so nice. Because they passed it on to somebody, not knowing who it was. And I out-smarted all of you!"

*The ice spreads up Charlie and Newleaf arms, making it so they could not use them against Kate. Kate then walks up to Charlie and pets her under her chin*

"It means I've won. It's means that you lost. It mean, you're going to finally be eliminated!"

"Oh no. I'm not going to kill both of you. I just get the tree. HE gets you!"

*Maxwell appears out of the shadows. Kate walks up to him and hugs him. Then she skips to Newleaf. Maxwell walks up to Charlie*

(Maxwell): "it's been so long since I've seen your pretty face Charlie."

*He smiles menacingly at Charlie*

(Kate): *When she reaches Newleaf, she smiles, hers blood colored eyes staring into his soul*

"Hello old friend."

(Oh mother of plot twists!)

Newleaf looks down, avoiding direct eye contact with Kate. But when he looks up, his eyes are back and soulless.

"Well played, Kate. I must say."

His eyes flash, and Newleaf slowly morphs into Charlie, and vice versa, shattering the ice in the process.

You really had me fooled.

Charlie wields her dual knives and charges in.

Meanwhile, Newleaf is fairly dazed at the situation, but he understands that Maxwell is the enemy.

"Maxwell. How good it is to meet you."

He puts on his crown, and begins to grow. However, a thick layer of vines grow around the crown, protecting it.

*Kate looks surprised, then snarls*

"WHAT?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!"

*Kate unsheathes the dagger, and it grows into two long swords. She slashes at Charlie*

"YOU SHOULD'VE JUST LET ME HAVE THE TREE!!!"

*Maxwell seems surprised at first, then laughs*

"Oh, the old 'pretend to be someone, then morph into your real self' trick. That never gets old."

*A shadow hand grabs one of Cronos's legs very quickly*

"Tsk, tsk. You should know, I don't like surprises."

Sorry, Kate. But I'm surprised you didn't notice. Do you know how hard it is to be two people at once?

Charlie expertly parries one sword, and grabs the flat of the other, pulling it in such a way to unbalance Kate.

"Oh, sorry, the credit goes to the mistress over there. She actually managed to pull it off."

A vine grows from Cronos's leg, and wrestles with the shadow hand.

*Furry squeaks really hard. Kate's eyes revert to her natural sea green color, she falls to the ground, confused*

"Huh? What's going on?"

*she rubs her head*

*Maxwell, out of rage that Kate has reverted, summons hounds that start to attack Cronos, and a few run after Charlie*

"You know what makes me really confused? The things we do for love."

*Maxwell goes up to Kate, grabs Furry out of her hair, and throws him at one of the wolves. Then he grabs Kate, and disappears into the shadows. The landscape returns to normal. Leaving Charlie, Cronos, and Furry alone with some hounds*

Edited by Ellebelly24

Cronos looks over at Charlie and Furry, and Charlie looks at Furry and Cronos.

"Dimension chasing isn't my forte, but I can pull it off."

Well what are you waiting for? Hurry up?

Cronos nods, and a swirl of vines escape from his body, collecting in a circular pattern.

Meanwhile, Charlie disposes of the hounds.

Edited by Blewcheese

After a bit of time, Cronos creates a swirling gateway of vines.

"This should bring us to Maxwell."

However, Cronos is looking worn down after creating it.

"If he tries to escape, it will reappear."

Charlie nods her head, and looks at Furry.

Cmon. Let's go.

Charlie jumps in, and Cronos does shortly after.