Living in the middle of Non-existence (Aka the Don't Starve Island) Roleplay

TheBunnymen

Oh, don't worry. I think we all know what earth is. And off the top of my head, I can't really think of a myth that is wrong, but most of them are... misconstrued. But that's besides the point. I'm here to answer your questions, to help you as much as possible. So ask away!

Well.I lived on a planet called Earth.On Earth there was an occasional myth.So, I guess myths are real, or at least some of them.And so back on Earth we had lots of money.If you have lots of money, you're rich or wealthy.

Earth?

From there i am also!

And there is no magic...

On my country is no magic if you want that i say it so..

I'm from earth as well, and if you think there's no magic there, then you're dead wrong.

I was build to be smart,my creator create my,and sayed:Magic isnt real,and i will never forgot it because he do that in the never forgot folder

Listen to me. I know what I'm talking about. And it was on earth because that's the only place where zlatorogs live. And there is only one earth. Also, I highly doubt that it's possible for something to exist in one dimension, but not in the other, especially so if they are unique parallels.