bring it on, old walrus!

Why do you post it here? Do you know how forums work?Also if you post the laser rabbit, sniper kitty,slenderman or rubik cube cat in the reply, i will report you for spam. You've been here for a month already, get a grip.

• Like 1

Why do you post it here? Do you know how forums work?Also if you post the laser rabbit, sniper kitty,slenderman or rubik cube cat in the reply, i will report you for spam. You've been here for a month already, get a grip.

i will post nothing this time, mactusk just standed there with his company and... and... it looked so epic.i am more on the thing how i will survive willows first winter, it looks pretty at the moment.i have much penguin herd from that i can steal eggs, i have optimus pine as guard, i builded a walking stick and i got my first tam o' shanter.when its posted in the wrong categorie i hope a mod would please move it into the right one and im sorry for posting i twrong and spamming you full with pics like the sniper kitty.and its time to stop my picture spam.now, have a good day

i will post nothing this time, mactusk just standed there with his company and... and... it looked so epic.i am more on the thing how i will survive willows first winter, it looks pretty at the moment.i have much penguin herd from that i can steal eggs, i have optimus pine as guard, i builded a walking stick and i got my first tam o' shanter.when its posted in the wrong categorie i hope a mod would please move it into the right one and im sorry for posting i twrong and spamming you full with pics like the sniper kitty.and its time to stop my picture spam.now, have a good day

Point is you should start posting on the right place by yourself not wait for the mods to guide you.You can read this thread to learn about the basics : http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24117-Everything-About-The-ForumAnd here's the Don't Starve forums. Choose the right category before clicking on "Post new thread" : http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Don-t-Starve

Point is you should start posting on the right place by yourself not wait for the mods to guide you.You can read this thread to learn about the basics : http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24117-Everything-About-The-ForumAnd here's the Don't Starve forums. Choose the right category before clicking on "Post new thread" : http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Don-t-Starve

yeah okay, thank you Teo.sooo... what are you doing at the moment?

Hunting down Wes. I say to myself i should stop but the OCD is stronger...

i survive how i say the winter with willow and got my first tam (yay).then i manage to get my life up as good as i can, the problem is i cannot harvest dragon fruits because i doesn't have farms.i tried to find beefalos but hasn't found some of this hairy things, also i prisoned an good old koalafant.then for surviving i hunt rabbits, kill mactusks n' sons(i think they should be different scottish names by each walrus)and steal penguin eggs.btw, did you know that the pengulls can eat meat?also, its an really easy winter for me this time, but i have the feeling i will got some trouble because i think the blue hound bug happens when the walruses are dead and the fact i not saw the deerclops and im already on day 33.and maybe i will write today a new part of the prolouge of my fan fiction.

Hunt koalefants for food and avoid the mctusk camp if you got the items. And no, didn't know about the penguins eating meat.

im not hunting the koalefants because the tracks are to far away from my base.the mactusks are easy killable.just let them attack penguins or something and i kill him pretty easy, with the help of an ice staff.the blue hounds are dead with two hits of a tentacle spike, the LOL thing is a normal one needs 3.and weetusk is as easy as hell, i mean, he never attacks me.if you want to see how the penguins eat it i will quote you with a screenshot.

Well you just need one for a good amount of days, so walking away from base is not that much of a problem. Ice hounds are known to deal more damage but have less health than the normal ones. And about the pengulls, i assume they do it like pigs right?

Well you just need one for a good amount of days, so walking away from base is not that much of a problem. Ice hounds are known to deal more damage but have less health than the normal ones. And about the pengulls, i assume they do it like pigs right?

you mean they kite?how i saw it how they attack they just attack you 1 time and then they are again neutral.then i come to the walruses again.i think the ice hounds should be buffed because i think its too easy to kill them, maybe they should be faster and chase you farer because they are like a husky.and it would be cool if the hounds pull the walruses in a wood chest or something

No i meant about the meat, they just go and eat it if it's on the ground...Well think of normal hounds as WX-78 and Ice Hounds as Wolfgang. WX has higher health but deals less damage, while Wolfgang as lower health but deals more damage. So they're balanced.

No i meant about the meat, they just go and eat it if it's on the ground...Well think of normal hounds as WX-78 and Ice Hounds as Wolfgang. WX has higher health but deals less damage, while Wolfgang as lower health but deals more damage. So they're balanced.

yea, what should be changed is that the ice hounds drop at least 2-3 teeth.i have over 4 stacks of them now and 6 blue gems

yea, what should be changed is that the ice hounds drop at least 2-3 teeth.i have over 4 stacks of them now and 6 blue gems

You mean they don't drop 2-3 teeth right? That way you'd have too much, considering how easily they can be killed.

You mean they don't drop 2-3 teeth right? That way you'd have too much, considering how easily they can be killed.

no, much of the ice hounds are 2 or 3 of their teeths.and have you ever asked how they have so much hounds stored in their igloo?