Don't know if will ever be able to trade this, but read...

ManWhoSaysNii

Hello Every one,

I'm a Streamer on Twitch.tv, I buy has a gift a 2-pack from steam for give aways on my channel, but i can't split it in to 2x"Don't Starve Gift".

So I would like to trade the 1x"Don't Starve 2-Pack" for 2x"Don't Starve Gift", altru I think will be very hard to manage that, well had to try it.

Also if any one stuck with their extra copie of don't starve and don't mind to suport a starter casual stream channel, I would be happy do receive your free copie to give away on my channel and help it grow stronger and faster.

Thanks for your atention,

Nii

I buy it from steam has gift, but has a "2-pack" I have to give 2 copies of the game to the same person, and I want to give only one copy, the gift one is only avaiable to you if you activat one copie on your account and I allready have my copy.

Basicly I brought two "Don't Starve 2-pack", I used on copy on me and ended up with:

1x "don't starve gift" = 1copy of the game and

1x "don't starve 2-pack" = 2copy of the game

Others have had this as well! They already owned the game, went to buy a two pack (well the game) as a gift for two friends for christmas and it was a two pack as well.

I hope you can get it fixed up. :( If you're okay with keys I'm sure someone can help you; if not.. well others I'm sure may be in the same boat.. or with just one extra copy.

thanks for the replys guys, I had try the steam support, but has messy has hell, I directly ask them to have 2 gift's instead of the 2-pack (delet 1, give me 2), and they refuse, the only thing they told me to do and has not very clear, has "we refund you and you (me) can use the steam waller to buy the upgraded version", and I did rebuy the game with same issue, so i'm done with steam for this.

I buy the game for give away, even if i can't split some how, I will give it away has it is, but is kind of sad cuz has not my intention to give 2 copies of the game to same person.

Any way, will try the livesupport{at}kleientertainment{dot}com now.

If you don't mind a key, I can help you out. Add me on steam if you're interested; same alias.

what you mean? change a key for a 2-pack? or you giving me the key for free for my channel?

If you are fine with keys buy directly from the website. Same price, 2 steam keys and two chrome keys.

I already have the game on my steam, if I render the keys on steam will I get a "don't starve gift" for each key? had any one try this? because would be anouying buy it and end up with some kind of error like "you already have the game"

Guess this would be my solution, altrue still have a 2-pack that can't split into 2 gift's

No sadly keys don't activate that way :/ in fact you'll probably lose a key. From what I've been told, if you bought a game on steam then activate the same game as a key you'll lose that key (cause it'll activate it on your scvount even though you already have it)

thanks for the replys guys, I had try the steam support, but has messy has hell, I directly ask them to have 2 gift's instead of the 2-pack (delet 1, give me 2), and they refuse, the only thing they told me to do and has not very clear, has "we refund you and you (me) can use the steam waller to buy the upgraded version", and I did rebuy the game with same issue, so i'm done with steam for this.

I buy the game for give away, even if i can't split some how, I will give it away has it is, but is kind of sad cuz has not my intention to give 2 copies of the game to same person.

Any way, will try the livesupport{at}kleientertainment{dot}com now.

what you mean? change a key for a 2-pack? or you giving me the key for free for my channel?

My thought process was that you would gift me the 2-pack, I would return/gift the 2nd copy back to you and give you a key for steam activation. You'll end up with 2 steam gift copies and 1 activation key rather than 3 gift copies as you originally requested.

When you buy the game on steam, it gives you a 2-pack. When you use one, it activates on your account and sends an EXTRA copy into your Inventory.

IF you have the game already and you try to buy it again, it will only allow you to send it into your inventory, BUT it will send it as a 2-in-1 copy. You will only get the SECOND copy after you use the FIRST one.

Steam is weird like that.

When you buy the game on steam, it gives you a 2-pack. When you use one, it activates on your account and sends an EXTRA copy into your Inventory.

IF you have the game already and you try to buy it again, it will only allow you to send it into your inventory, BUT it will send it as a 2-in-1 copy. You will only get the SECOND copy after you use the FIRST one.

Steam is weird like that.

So let me make sure I got this clear. If I gift the 2-Pack to someone. I will get the 1st item back...?

So let me make sure I got this clear. If I gift the 2-Pack to someone. I will get the 1st item back...?

Nowhere did he say that ._.

To rephrase his statements:

1) The steam 2-pack will ALWAYS remain an inseparable 2-pack until it is activated on an account currently without the game.

2) Once a 2-pack is activated on a previously unlicensed account, that account will receive a gift-copy in their inventory.

Well when he said "you" he was still referring to the purchaser. Which led me to believe then that "you" will get the second copy, not the recipient of the 2-pack gift. So yes, it seemed that way when I read it.

Nonetheless thanks for the clarification. Guess I'm stuck with a 2-pack as well.