Is there any other way to change Characters?

Hey!

I know u get experience when u die but if u for example would unlock a character if u die, can u choose him if u use a tent?

I know a tent only allows u to change a character but i'm 100% sure if i die i would get a new character, but i really don't want to die right now what should i do? :dread:

you can only use the tent if you have already unlocked characters, even if your current life is long enough to unlock all of them. that's actually the reason why I comitted suicide on my first play, I got to day 98, decided to build a tent, saw that it wouldn't work for me until i kill mself, so I did that. As far as I know, there is no other way to do it, yet. Kevin already said that he wants to change the way xp get counted, so you do not have to kill yourself for character unlocks, but I m pretty sure this will be something we see not before 2013.

you can only use the tent if you have already unlocked characters, even if your current life is long enough to unlock all of them. that's actually the reason why I comitted suicide on my first play, I got to day 98, decided to build a tent, saw that it wouldn't work for me until i kill mself, so I did that. As far as I know, there is no other way to do it, yet. Kevin already said that he wants to change the way xp get counted, so you do not have to kill yourself for character unlocks, but I m pretty sure this will be something we see not before 2013.

Awww.... Because i think i have enough experience to unlock Wolfgang and the last one i still not know ... :/

I really want to change to wolfgang >.<

I think you need at least 52 to 65 days for wolfgang, not 100% sure though, so if you kill yourself and don't get the unlock, don't blame me! :p

the only thing I can confirm 100% is that I unlocked all characters at once after day 98.

I think you need at least 52 to 65 days for wolfgang, not 100% sure though, so if you kill yourself and don't get the unlock, don't blame me! :p

the only thing I can confirm 100% is that I unlocked all characters at once after day 98.

Well i only need like 3 cm for Wolfgang and i'm at day 40 i think