Some/Alot of ideas

Hey guys here are some ideas that came in mind.

1.Sea monster's what i mean by that is that while im running toward another island i want something exciting to happen for an example [There could be big octopus blocking a way to an island which means 1.you could try and attack it but it will hurt alot/w armor on, or 2.You could one use an projectile/explosive to defeat the unknown monster and more about the blocking towards an island there could be special material on that island like a new kind of crop/gold nuggets/silver nuggets ect.]

2.A bow and arrow why i think this would be an awesome item in the game is that it makes it so you look at the game differently what i mean by that is that how many days/nights would it take to hunt [A boar or a rabbit] which concludes my other idea on some new enemy/monsters i know the hound is coming out which im excited about but why not and monster that roams at night which attacks you at night by your fire which sits there and waits for the right moment to STRIKE i think there should be more feeling that you are scared when its night and that you need to prepare for what's going to happen at your camp.

3.Farming Cattle what i mean for that is i think it would be the sickest thing iv ever seen is that you need [example]wood,planks,stone, and like clay how would it benefit you? is 1.you could have it so you can walk with the monster, what i mean is that the only NPC would be a beefalo. So going on with the benefit is that one it can only carry crops but you might say well will it grow like the normal speed ones no, i think it would take longer for them to grow and make it more challenging for the player,so you don't have a walking food bank following you where you are and i think there should be a distance on how far the cattle can go from your main base. One more thing to add is that not only you are trying to survive make it so you can to feed and give them water to stay alive or your cattle + crops will die Beefalo eats grass he fertilizes your crops for you which should have a timer to when your cattle will eat/fertilize your crops.

4.A boat why i think is a fun/exciting way to but a boat into Don't Starve is that you can add wind monsters into the water sometimes Pirates/scavengers would attack you going on your adventure sailing to an outskirts on the island you started on. The difficulties sailing 1.The water what i mean by that is that you could sail right into a thunder storm and it can break one of your boats things. 2.Thinking about what to bring on your sail what i mean is that their should be a time when you stop what you are doing and think of what items/materials you have to bring to keep you alive, and that you don't starve. 3.Repairing it says it all i think it would the a challenge and so fun to have you go through the night 1.getting attacked 2. struggle in with a hole in your boat while trying to repair your boat so the morning you can sail towards that island and make it safe.

5.Co-Op i know that some people might be saying this already but hear me out, why i think co-op would be an amazing thing in Don't Starve is that one you can play with your friends 2.More challenge in the game type. Let me explain this more, 1.New monsters you can add new monsters + with the monsters/NPC's that you already have to make it even more of a challenge. 2.Hunger what i mean is that both of your friend hunger bar will go down faster then before not saying you will die in day 1 but i think it would be so cool that you have to strategize on what time and when one of you has to eat. 3.Farms for where Don't Stave is right now is once you get your berry farm in line you can survive 100+ days i think you should look outside of the box, which i mean is that one NPC's, birds, rabbits, roaming monsters At night and day will eat not only your berries but more of your crops. 4.Materialsis that i think it should be more difficult to find twigs,grass in your world, i think there is a lot on your plate when you start.

I would like to thank my viewers and myself for thinking of all these cool ideas please give me feedback on these ideas, and thank you for taking your time and reading my ideas! more to come!

1.Sea monster's what i mean by that is that while im running toward another island i want something exciting to happen for an example [There could be big octopus blocking a way to an island which means 1.you could try and attack it but it will hurt alot/w armor on, or 2.You could one use an projectile/explosive to defeat the unknown monster and more about the blocking towards an island there could be special material on that island like a new kind of crop/gold nuggets/silver nuggets ect.]

If they ever eliminate the bridges between the islands and incorporate boats/rafts or swimming (why not?) then this would be interesting. Not sure about gold/silver, but maybe when it dies several collectable monster resources could float on the water around it... like serpent scales or giant fangs. Then you could use those to craft scale armor (*wink*) and other weapons, like a spiked club.

2.A bow and arrow why i think this would be an awesome item in the game is that it makes it so you look at the game differently what i mean by that is that how many days/nights would it take to hunt [A boar or a rabbit] which concludes my other idea on some new enemy/monsters i know the hound is coming out which im excited about but why not and monster that roams at night which attacks you at night by your fire which sits there and waits for the right moment to STRIKE i think there should be more feeling that you are scared when its night and that you need to prepare for what's going to happen at your camp.

Well currently there aren't any boars in the game... just pig men. The idea of bows and arrows is popular, so you can maybe expect to see this at some stage in the game. As for creatures that attack you while you're at your camp fire... I suppose a tree guard would do that and sometimes spiders. But yes, more creatures of the night would be nice. Who knows? Maybe the hounds will be a nighttime threat too?

3.Farming Cattle what i mean for that is i think it would be the sickest thing iv ever seen is that you need [example]wood,planks,stone, and like clay how would it benefit you? is 1.you could have it so you can walk with the monster, what i mean is that the only NPC would be a beefalo. So going on with the benefit is that one it can only carry crops but you might say well will it grow like the normal speed ones no, i think it would take longer for them to grow and make it more challenging for the player,so you don't have a walking food bank following you where you are and i think there should be a distance on how far the cattle can go from your main base. One more thing to add is that not only you are trying to survive make it so you can to feed and give them water to stay alive or your cattle + crops will die Beefalo eats grass he fertilizes your crops for you which should have a timer to when your cattle will eat/fertilize your crops.

Domesticating beefalo has been suggested, that or fencing wild beefalo in a fenced area. I know I've suggested that, in addition to baby beefalo, that beefalo should need to eat grass to survive. If you domesticated beefalo then either you would need to feed it or allow it access to grass. And yes, beefalo manure should appear only when a beefalo eats grass.

4.A boat why i think is a fun/exciting way to but a boat into Don't Starve is that you can add wind monsters into the water sometimes Pirates/scavengers would attack you going on your adventure sailing to an outskirts on the island you started on. The difficulties sailing 1.The water what i mean by that is that you could sail right into a thunder storm and it can break one of your boats things. 2.Thinking about what to bring on your sail what i mean is that their should be a time when you stop what you are doing and think of what items/materials you have to bring to keep you alive, and that you don't starve. 3.Repairing it says it all i think it would the a challenge and so fun to have you go through the night 1.getting attacked 2. struggle in with a hole in your boat while trying to repair your boat so the morning you can sail towards that island and make it safe.

I would say yes to more monsters, but no to pirates. I prefer my solitude and wouldn't want to see any other humans. Thunderstorms have been discussed before in weather threads, and suggestions have mentioned they should cause trouble for boats, so I'm sure some people would agree with you. Personally I like the idea of repairing things, but to date this is one mechanic that hasn't been included, rather in contrast the hammer was added to break-down objects.

5.Co-Op i know that some people might be saying this already but hear me out, why i think co-op would be an amazing thing in Don't Starve is that one you can play with your friends 2.More challenge in the game type. Let me explain this more, 1.New monsters you can add new monsters + with the monsters/NPC's that you already have to make it even more of a challenge. 2.Hunger what i mean is that both of your friend hunger bar will go down faster then before not saying you will die in day 1 but i think it would be so cool that you have to strategize on what time and when one of you has to eat. 3.Farms for where Don't Stave is right now is once you get your berry farm in line you can survive 100+ days i think you should look outside of the box, which i mean is that one NPC's, birds, rabbits, roaming monsters At night and day will eat not only your berries but more of your crops. 4.Materialsis that i think it should be more difficult to find twigs,grass in your world, i think there is a lot on your plate when you start.

Amazing or not, multiplayer is something not currently in the works for the game because of the additional work involved. It's unfortunate, to some degree, but the DEVs felt they should focus their efforts to perfect the game and the easiest way was to focus on the single-player game. When you try to do everything at once you usually end up doing nothing well, and they know that. Personally I don't want co-op because I prefer my solitude.

Amazing or not, multiplayer is something not currently in the works for the game because of the additional work involved. It's unfortunate, to some degree, but the DEVs felt they should focus their efforts to perfect the game and the easiest way was to focus on the single-player game. When you try to do everything at once you usually end up doing nothing well, and they know that. Personally I don't want co-op because I prefer my solitude.

Then you can play alone, Personally i think the option of multiplayer/Co op is a good idea, it would bring in more people. I know a lot of people who like to play games with their friends why no give them that choice?

And for those people who want to play alone they can do that too, Some aspects of the game should be harder alone, Others should be easier.

One last thing i might add, I do agree that they should complete one thing first ( single player ) but once that's done I think it would be good to Start in the Co op player aspect of the game

Then you can play alone, Personally i think the option of multiplayer/Co op is a good idea, it would bring in more people. I know a lot of people who like to play games with their friends why no give them that choice?

Well I'm not against the idea to the point where I would raise a fuss. In fact I play Minecraft, which can be played multiplayer, just by myself for the atmosphere... and to avoid trolling. :p

Rather I was just stating a fact. Maybe Klei may change their minds about multiplayer, but I don't think it will be anytime Soon. And it's not about them not wanting multiplayer, so much as they don't have the resources/time to commit to it.

One last thing i might add, I do agree that they should complete one thing first ( single player ) but once that's done I think it would be good to Start in the Co op player aspect of the game

And they may do that... we'll just have to wait and see.

And they may do that... we'll just have to wait and see.

I hope they do! I as well have played many hours of minecraft. For me i enjoy playing with more people, Maybe its because I come from playing MMo games and being use to a bunch of other people playing a game with me.

For last four years I have not played any singleplayer game longer than a two days in a row (I have play WoW for like 2 and half year and LoL for the rest). And now I play dont starve lmore than a week in a row - and I am just at the beggining. That is a proof, that this is good as it is. I love multiplayer but you people are always forgeting that this FORUM is kind of a multiplayer! You can ask on whatever you want and you will get your help in almost no time, you can have plenty of buddies here and share all your experiences and adventures!

I love the idea of the night beast btw!

thanks roj, there will be more to come trust me on that me and my viewers will think of alot of stuff xD and quote on what mob said if they dont have enough time wont the hire more people :) if you guys were wondering i stream on twitch at twitch.tv/nightkiller89 if you wanna hope in, other then that since its still in alpha/beta i would give it time on co-op even though everyone would prob love it im am going to wait and sail with them cause they are doing an amazing job with the game!