[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

*smiles and kicks him* ill go look arround for something i can take down *drops his sword*

*john grabs you by the shoulders and smashes you through a wall*

HEY i just built that!

*he walks through the whole and puts his boot on your throat*

*sees a beefalo, grbas him by the horns and throws him in johns direction* that must be the transformation, im sorry john, but i can't stop!

*john dodges the beefalo*

Looks like you found what you wanted to fight!

*he readies his electrick device*

maybe this will knock you out, stop whatever this is

LADIES your both pretty *he shouts from the hole

*john dodges the beefalo*

Looks like you found what you wanted to fight!

*he readies his electrick device*

maybe this will knock you out, stop whatever this is

LADIES your both pretty *he shouts from the hole

*the entire herd of the beefalo storms at xardas and he transforms intom a werewolf*

I'll always be here for you. *comes closer to Warrick* And if it happens that we can't see each other again..I'll always be there..*points at his chest* I'll never leave you!

*warrick smiles* Same goes to you hun.. if.. if we get out of here, i want you to "find me" *he tells you where he lives* find the nearest cemetery and find my gravestone.. believe it or not, the town there has one saved for me, cause im the last of my family now..

*the entire herd of the beefalo storms at xardas and he transforms intom a werewolf*

(WHATWHATWHAT?!)

*john lowers his weapon and scratches his head*

*warrick smiles* Same goes to you hun.. if.. if we get out of here, i want you to "find me" *he tells you where he lives* find the nearest cemetery and find my gravestone.. believe it or not, the town there has one saved for me, cause im the last of my family now..

(WHATWHATWHAT?!)

*hugs Warrick* I love you! So much!

(WHATWHATWHAT?!)

(biten by a wolf, and dark gray is the werewolf xardas) YOU WANT TO MESS WITH ME?! *punches the first beefalo such hard that he dodges the herd away*