Where the world is going : resurrection

Ok ok, i ve seen many threads about it and you certainly know that i m always speaking to make this game harder because i love challenging and trying to find the best way to survive even with poetry :p

That s why after reading a recent post, i ve seen a man telling that at 14 days he had all to survive and become invulnerable... He is true ! If you work correctly, you can have all you need really quickly (burning spiders nest, creating crops, ...).

And then you obtain your living place :)

That s why i really think that sometimes, disasters, seasons, or natural things could come to challenge you to change your living spot or actions. Here some ideas :

Forest fire :

Why not firebugs/fireflies that could just fly at night here or there and put fire to what they could touch ? Their localisation would change each night (just to stay in a poetic world ;p)

Erosion :

Water is always doing its stuff, changing our world. Then we could imagine that islands could change more or less in time. For example, they could navigate or being destructed by time or at the contrary, becoming bigger or changing their forms... (in a poetic world, we could imagine that this would be done by lot of little fishes eating the islands ^^)

Architect animals :

I really imagine a little mole that could go here and there and would eat lot of things on the ground like plants, vegetables, meat and sometimes could create some.

Robber :

In the same way, a magpie could steal all bright objects it finds on ground (and that you would let stupidly ;p) and brings them in its nest.

Pests :

I love the idea of having some mosquitos clouds or hornets somewhere that could appear and search for a place to live for nesting and attacking living creatures around generating damages. Surely you could destroy the nests with fires but be sure they would attack you severely except with... i let it to crazy developper minds ^^

And even more...

Ok ok, i ve seen many threads about it and you certainly know that i m always speaking to make this game harder because i love challenging and trying to find the best way to survive even with poetry :p

That s why after reading a recent post, i ve seen a man telling that at 14 days he had all to survive and become invulnerable... He is true ! If you work correctly, you can have all you need really quickly (burning spiders nest, creating crops, ...).

And then you obtain your living place :)

That s why i really think that sometimes, disasters, seasons, or natural things could come to challenge you to change your living spot or actions. Here some ideas :

Forest fire :

Why not firebugs/fireflies that could just fly at night here or there and put fire to what they could touch ? Their localisation would change each night (just to stay in a poetic world ;p)

Erosion :

Water is always doing its stuff, changing our world. Then we could imagine that islands could change more or less in time. For example, they could navigate or being destructed by time or at the contrary, becoming bigger or changing their forms... (in a poetic world, we could imagine that this would be done by lot of little fishes eating the islands ^^)

Architect animals :

I really imagine a little mole that could go here and there and would eat lot of things on the ground like plants, vegetables, meat and sometimes could create some.

Robber :

In the same way, a magpie could steal all bright objects it finds on ground (and that you would let stupidly ;p) and brings them in its nest.

Pests :

I love the idea of having some mosquitos clouds or hornets somewhere that could appear and search for a place to live for nesting and attacking living creatures around generating damages. Surely you could destroy the nests with fires but be sure they would attack you severely except with... i let it to crazy developper minds ^^

And even more...

I too think the world needs to have curve balls like having natural disasters and seasons that severely effect the world around you, and a few pesky monsters, But ive made a few posts about this already

1# 7th post

2#

I know they are both a bit old but, i think they are pretty nice ideas.