My Theory on the Origin of Maxwell and Charlie

Grue - Creature of the Night and ShadowsGrue - The opposing color of Bleen before or after time "t", in a theory of induction (Deductive Reasoning)Bleen - The perception of all colors at a single point, most notably the "color" of oxidized Niobium enriched metals and minerals.Bleen - Also, a fictional number that falls between 6 and 7. This number falls between the hypothesized number of Good (7) and Evil (6)Niobium - Founded by Charles Hatchett, 41st Periodic Element. Used in multiple superconducting alloys. Dielectric tests were conducted on this element using Maxwell Equations.Maxwell's Demon - A theory that the second law of thermodynamics could be violated by separating multiple chambers with a reactive door, that would allow molecules of a certain state through, causing a mixture of the substances, thus allowing chambers to heat up and cool down, while decreasing entropy. My hypothesis. Charles was a male spirit Maxwell generated using a current that was conducted by a niobium enriched circuit, giving it a bleen coloring. Maxwell and Charles became friends, exploring the world in between life and death. After an amount of time, the effects caused Charles to transform from a spirit of light into a polar opposite. Charles became a female Grue, or a spirit of the dark. Maxwell, distraught by this, attempted to reverse the polarity of Charles, or "Charlie", experimenting with superconductors and otherworldly substances. His failure would drive Maxwell mad, and he took the throne of the in between realms. He was able to create doorways between these realms. In his torment, he became a demon in his own form, ushering those who he deemed into his realms as experiments and trials. Those who succeed, are brought back to their world, and those who fail, are left to die. This could correlate to "Maxwell's Demon", testing the state of a person's survival, and separating them into realms in order to increase the survivability of a realm, while diminishing that of another, all the while restoring order (decreasing entropy). His attempts are to diminish the strength of the realm of death, or darkness, and restore order, in hopes of restoring Charlie.Late night ramblings of a insomniatic lad. Sorry for the misspelling and horrible verb tense. Night ^^

Fair enough. I missed that tidbit somewhere. But, how exactly do they state it? I've looked, and seen it said a dozen different ways. Either way... was a lady friend is the one I saw most often.I guess you could take out the fact it was a male spirit, and still named after Charles Hatchett. It would still hold water at that point.Also, any speculation on the rest of it? And saying first mistake implies further mistakes. What else did you see?

What else did you see?

The entire thing is actually pretty full of holes.Here's mine based on the official clues given throughout;Maxwell may have been William Carter, an English show magician (the identity card says "stage performer") traveling/migrating to the US in 1901 with his lover/close friend/partner Charlotte aboard the RMS Quest. Either the boat sank or something terrible had happened in the US, causing Charlotte to be in severe physical condition. Through advance dark magic, he summons "Them" from the Void and asks for help. Help was granted, but at the price of William's soul. Charlotte was resurrected wrong and became the Grue in the process, but as part of the deal William is bound to the throne, forced to stay in the Void. He probably became deranged out of grief at some point and began to trap and torture people from the real world through his malicious deals, bringing them into his wilderness world under the moniker 'Maxwell'. Probably as an attempt to forget his past, seeing that he scratched the ever loving Hell out of his "William Carter" photo.