Don't Starve for Dummies - Guide to Survive More Days

CJ Edwards

Dude! What the eff?

I had to register, just to say: you, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Your video is just so..."whassup?!" I love it.

I was literally just about to uninstall this game, much as I loved it at the beginning, and never look back. Even after adjusting the world to have many touchstones, longer days, etc....I got mauled by the "I hear puppies!" (as per usual), then died SIX effin' times (!!!) immediately because it was suddenly winter and I couldn't make it back to my gear in the 30 seconds or so it gives you to freeze to death (I'm assuming). WAY too much frustration, when there is absolute d*ck for tutorial/explanations as to what's happening in that exceedingly short amount of time.

So yeah. Thanks, man. I'll give it another go (and completely overhaul my strategy)after taking a break with a less-punishing rogue-like... *ahem* :friendly_wink:

Dude! What the eff?

I had to register, just to say: you, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Your video is just so..."whassup?!" I love it.

I was literally just about to uninstall this game, much as I loved it at the beginning, and never look back. Even after adjusting the world to have many touchstones, longer days, etc....I got mauled by the "I hear puppies!" (as per usual), then died SIX effin' times (!!!) immediately because it was suddenly winter and I couldn't make it back to my gear in the 30 seconds or so it gives you to freeze to death (I'm assuming). WAY too much frustration, when there is absolute d*ck for tutorial/explanations as to what's happening in that exceedingly short amount of time.

So yeah. Thanks, man. I'll give it another go (and completely overhaul my strategy)after taking a break with a less-punishing rogue-like... *ahem* :friendly_wink:

Oh man, lol Sorry to read that this game is giving you a lot of frustration. :/

Thanks for your post, greatly appreciate it. Part 2 is uploading very soon, I will be posting it here as well. Thanks again.

-CJ

I really hope this guide is helping. :)

It is thanks allot!!! Also quick tip, hounds can come as early as DAY 6!!! Just thought u may wanna know as u said gather and explore until day 7. Other than that great videos! Please make MOAR!!! :wilsoncj: