Ice boat should be repariable with ice (and other suggestions)

• Ice boat should eiter last longer or not constantly break in winter / ice crystalyzer range / near Polar light / near endothermic fire
  • Ice boat should be quicker to row on than grass raft which should be quicker to row on than wooden boat
  • Ice boat should have it's health replenished from CK ice attack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CuteC said:

It's just a piece of ice from the shark person arena, you're not meant to actually use it.

It would make for a bomb base decorations though... Oh and if we can craft it I can finally place giant tree seeds in more tighter spaces.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CuteC said:

It's just a piece of ice from the shark person arena, you're not meant to actually use it.

Oh yeah, because what i love about systemic games the most are the restrictions -_-

Don't you think it cool to see someone just rowing around on a small piece of ice with twice the speed of normal boat? The fact it was not "meant" to be used as a boat is exactly the reason why i would want to. It would be cool if the game allowed me such experimenting (which it does in many other places, just not this one in particular). For example, i would use it for salt collecting without the cookie cutters attacking me. Or maybe it would unlock easier Crab King strategies? Or going into tighter places thus far unreachable?

Like what function does it have right now?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cr4zyFl4mes said:

Like what function does it have right now?

Just being a piece of ice to break off the arena letting you know your time is running out, possibly also so you can jump between them and go back to your boat if it ended up being too far away after the arena shrinks.

18 hours ago, Cr4zyFl4mes said:

i would use it for salt collecting without the cookie cutters attacking me. Or maybe it would unlock easier Crab King strategies?

If it was a boat meant for actual use then both of these situations would be similar to just using a normal boat, except this thing has less HP and less room to run around.