Floracrane's Divebeak's game ruining bug

Floracrane's Divebeak doesn't count as an attack, therefore it gains additional damage from lil' schemer perk infinitely, and you should not be able to dodge out of the stun after doing the attack because that enables spamming it.

Example:

image.png

This isn't exactly a bug per say more an oversight/broken interaction.

The powerup "lil schema" is actually working as intended in its current state.
It reads "If you haven't ATTACKED in the past 4 seconds you deal 200% more damage"

Note that Floracrane divebomb is a SKILL not an attack, attacks are only "Light attack" and "Heavy Attack". A skill is neither and thus doesn't count. 
The game is very tight about its definitions - any powerup that buffs attacks eg. "When you get hit your next ATTACK deals 100% more damage" doesn't apply to Floracrane dive since its a skill.

In saying that this interaction is definitely broken - and lil schema should read "your next ATTACK deals 200% more damage" instead of skill, that way it won't have a broken interaction with skills (although if you ask me lil schema is a terrible powerup which I would be very happy to have removed from the pool).

-----

Semi-related to the topic but Floracrane dive should probably get looked into since in its current state it is easily the strongest and I would argue most broken skill in its current state
- Insane damage (Counts as Skill and Focus)
- Gives you dodge since you fly upwards

I've been playing public matches and I legit only see 3 other players using divebomb because its by far the easiest and cheesiest way to clear content, should really get a nerf (maybe a skill cooldown or charges similar to the healing ones).

15 hours ago, CheesyChi said:

This isn't exactly a bug per say more an oversight/broken interaction.

The powerup "lil schema" is actually working as intended in its current state.
It reads "If you haven't ATTACKED in the past 4 seconds you deal 200% more damage"

Note that Floracrane divebomb is a SKILL not an attack, attacks are only "Light attack" and "Heavy Attack". A skill is neither and thus doesn't count. 
The game is very tight about its definitions - any powerup that buffs attacks eg. "When you get hit your next ATTACK deals 100% more damage" doesn't apply to Floracrane dive since its a skill.

In saying that this interaction is definitely broken - and lil schema should read "your next ATTACK deals 200% more damage" instead of skill, that way it won't have a broken interaction with skills (although if you ask me lil schema is a terrible powerup which I would be very happy to have removed from the pool).

-----

Semi-related to the topic but Floracrane dive should probably get looked into since in its current state it is easily the strongest and I would argue most broken skill in its current state
- Insane damage (Counts as Skill and Focus)
- Gives you dodge since you fly upwards

I've been playing public matches and I legit only see 3 other players using divebomb because its by far the easiest and cheesiest way to clear content, should really get a nerf (maybe a skill cooldown or charges similar to the healing ones).

I'd nerf it by adding huge cooldown

Just now, Cliffford W. said:

I'd nerf it by adding huge cooldown

or nerfing the damage to the ground