Early game equipments need more love

For now, the min-max stats of each equipments depend on the location you obtained it. For example the maximum defence and damage of equipments from the Molded Grave is much better than the ones from the Great Rotwood Forest. 

image.png.8e72212a17542c9a53c981657c5e930e.pngimage.png.22a075f61e47c2a899946f09f11656cd.png

As you see, The former one came from Nocturne Grove(2th stage) and the latter was from the Molded Grave(4th stage). Each defense level is same, but the defence point of latter one is much higher than the former, despite the former one is heavier. There're various kinds of Weapons and Armors in the Rotwood, but in the end every player just uses equipments from the Molded grave. For now, there's No need to upgrade your weapon early, just Collect some Corestone, go to the Molded Grave and grab any weapon. I think the max stats of equipment should be same, simillar to how the upgrade system works in Core Keeper, maybe. I just wanna try various equipments without being stressed by the low damage and armor points. I want to upgrade early game gear more in later stages!

Edited by HeatAndRun
  • Like 2