Creating new seeds to mod and load for players to enjoy

I've had very little luck with google search -

does anyone know how to create maps or a guide on how to mod it and make a loadable seed for players to enjoy in a mod?

Just want to know how mods like Baator and Other clusters were created and try to make one myself. Any help would be appreciated!

Game allows to open worldgen yaml files in any text editor, including even simplest Notepad. Internal structure pretty obvious and intuitive. Open them, look, how they have been done, create your own worldgen files and load them like mod to share them with others

Every start has its own coordinatePrefix string, which seed starts with. For example, SNDST-A-643973908-0-3A  (current Chaos Crew seed) has "SNDST-A" which means that its base game Terra world. This string can be specified in the yaml file. Create your own unique  coordinatePrefix and game will understand that its your modded world seed

I recommend to read this guide, it tells you in great detail how to test your mod on your computer, and how to publish it when everything is working well. Just test it a bit to be sure everything is how it supposed to be

PS Feel free to use any Other Cluster part in your mods, I dont mind. Just keep Klei modding rules :)

• Big Ups 2