Some bugs need to be fixed.

I know it’s the last major update in PC (NS) , but we still need a update to fix some bugs. 

This bug exist in PC and NS.

We can destroy the present hamlet world and go to next hamlet world by teleportato. For example, we use Wilson in Hamlet-1, then we can change character and go to hamlet-2 by teleportato.

The bug is that when we change character, some characters’ exclusive items may lost. For example, we use Wilson in hamlet-1, then we use Walani hamlet-2, then Walani’s surfboard will Lost in hamlet-2 day 1. So Walani’s exclusive item disappear in the first place. Even though surfboard can be crafted by using seashell, it is hard to find in hamlet. So if we can’t get the surfboard in the the generation of hamlet-2, maybe we can’t get it in hamlet-2 anymore.

Not just Walani , other characters have the same problem, I show that as follow:

We presume in hamlet-1, we use Wilson, and we change character in hamlet-2.

change to Wigfrig, she lost her helm, spear and meat.

changer to Webber, he lost monster meat, spider eggs, piggy mask.

change to Maxwell,he lost nightmare fuel, nightmare sword, nightmare armor, purple gem.

change to Walani, she lost her surfboard.

change to Woodleg, he lost his lucky hat, spyglass, the material of woodlegboat.

change to Wheeler, she lost her Pew-matic and Navigadget.

I hope this can be fixed. Especially for Webber, he lost his mask, even though he can make a new one, but it destroys the gameplay in the hamlet-2; and Wheeler can’t make her items, so if she lost her exclusive items in hamlet-2 day 1, it means she lost it forever. And other characters also like it.

The next bug is that when character ignite some glass in the ground, the character become invisible. This bug exist in NS, and the character is Woodleg in hamlet. I did not text other characters and other dlc.

I know we can’t get major update in DS anymore, but I hope these little bugs can be fixed in some update.

Edited by wiiliam