Allow players to set up monitoring of the consumption of a certain resource on each planet

There are two forms of information feedback for Klei to choose from
1.When the monitored resources fall below a certain value, issue a warning on the diagnostic page
1.1 It can even have a minimum and maximum value like a smart battery, which is the RS latch

2. When the monitored resources are below a certain value, issue an activation signal/standby signal

Snipaste_2024-04-11_00-01-40.png.9b67ddd019fdbd84de134c50ecb22d33.png

Although Smart Storage Bin can now be used to achieve some functions, it is not convenient to coordinate and manage dispersed resources. For example, when producing oxygen, Deodorizer requires sand; When planting Dasha Saltvine, sand is needed; Water Sieve needs sand,. These places are all very far away, making it impossible to arrange Automation Wire.

I agree that a diagnostic that lets you set an alert when the total inventory of a resource hits a threshold (or zero) would be useful. I often run out of sand on colonies where the only source of water is polluted and I'd like to be able to monitor that more closely.