A small suggestion to customization about mods.

There should be a feature in server creation to disable certain client mods by force, such as Zoom+

My suggestion is due to certain client mods outshining certain vanilla features, or outright nullifying certain things in the game.

Client mods like this are fine when you are playing Solo, or if you have ur friends informed and they are all okay about it.

but in certain, or even in most cases it can make the experience way easier for certain players.

As much as i wont be using this feature too much, i would still like it to be an actual-game feature.

i wouldn't be complaining about this if i could have found a mod about it.

So uh, pretty please?

Oh also at the very bottom i listed 2 mods that give off some sort of big-advantage to the player, when you can achieve these "utilities"

in some shape or form in the base game.example2.png.7565dc8c71bcdad3df367d602857104f.pngexample1.png.aea64c8cc0adf9d622277288c10d49d8.png

As long as it's not forced on all servers and can be toggled if you want your world/server to only allow players with no client mods enabled to join then I'd be fine with this.

Edited by . . .