Re-Activating rift cycle

Alright let's suppose you deactivate either the lunar or shadow rift cycle through the world settings, and the activate them again later through choosing the default option, do you need to fight the planar bosses again? Or does it just auto detect? 

Mutated boss progress and rift progress are separate, it will keep track of which mutated bosses you've defeated even if you disable rifts.

You can check your current mutated boss progress with this command:

c_announce(TheWorld.components.lunarriftmutationsmanager:GetDebugString())

As long as Wild Rifts are set to none, there is no option to give Wagstaff an enlightened shard. If you want to re-enable rifts after disabling them, make sure to set rifts to either auto-detect (if you want to enable them with Wagstaff) or always. 

Edited by Arcwell
  • Sanity 1

22 hours ago, Arcwell said:

Mutated boss progress and rift progress are separate, it will keep track of which mutated bosses you've defeated even if you disable rifts.

You can check your current mutated boss progress with this command:

c_announce(TheWorld.components.lunarriftmutationsmanager:GetDebugString())

As long as Wild Rifts are set to none, there is no option to give Wagstaff an enlightened shard. If you want to re-enable rifts after disabling them, make sure to set rifts to either auto-detect (if you want to enable them with Wagstaff) or always. 

That's the issue, I did set them to auto-detect but the rifts just didn't spawn at all, and yes before you ask I did wait and search, for like 2/3 dst year rounds (Console player btw). 

5 minutes ago, Pinguinho767 said:

That's the issue, I did set them to auto-detect but the rifts just didn't spawn at all, and yes before you ask I did wait and search, for like 2/3 dst year rounds (Console player btw). 

• If you set wild rifts to auto-detect after having set them to none, they will not be enabled until you give Wagstaff an enlightened shard (a new one, even if you gave him one in the past).
  • If you set wild rifts to always after having set them to none, they will be enabled.
  • Thanks 1