Make sure that the Horizon Expandinator can find useful loot like Wagstaff glasses

Hello guys.

After the latest hotfixes in the new beta, I think we got a really interesting battle mechanics with a new boss - Scrappy Werepig. I find it really exciting, but something still makes me worry about him. As I thought, the new boss would be part of the mandatory for killing the Celestial Champion, but this can be circumvented by breaking the junky fence and rummaging through the junk pile.But what do we get when we kill a Scrappy Werepig?

Well, not that it's really useful...

image.png.8d8efdf6d79f4434f912b68cf2f104dc.png

Yes, of course, do not forget about Auto-Mat-O-Chanic before the rifts and blueprints from abandoned junk Wagstaff, but this loot can be knocked out without even killing the boss. I propose to strengthen what falls only from the Scrappy Werepig so that players want to kill him. The new glasses were created by Wagstaff, and that gave it in the original...

image.png.0284f7d640e0e999341b6d8d6a4ae39a.png

And here's my suggestion. I think the Horizon Expandator should have a similar property as Wagstaff glasses, which would add uniqueness to them. And also slightly increase their radius and remove the filter for players with megabases who like to photograph them.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

:wilson_flower: