Opinion, comments and general suggestions about the new beta branch (03/14/2024)

Firstly, I would like to start by expressing my clear disappointment with this beta (so far), as I expected much more content for this update, but I still faithfully maintain my faith in Klei as it is not one to disappoint.

• First topic : Slimy Salve is an item intended to protect you from acid rain, made with (x1) Healing Salve (x1) Nitre (x1) Marble (x1) Slurtle Slime, I understand that the purpose of the item is, as has already been said, to protect you from acid rain, but still, the item has the concept of being a healing item, and in terms of healing this item leaves a lot to be desired, I advise that the item starts giving 30 healing, the same healing value as Honey Poultice which is a more viable option at the moment as it has more healing and is cheaper, costing only (x1) Papyrus (x2) Honey. ( To be quite honest, I don't see many players using this item for the acid rain protection value (a very good addition), and in terms of healing there is a better option, I think increasing the healing value would help the player base to embrace this item. )

• Second topic :Elastispacer and Tali Chest, I really liked the concept of the item, especially for those who like to do long journeys and large constructions, a great gain in space, however two things bother me a lot, the first is the look of the chest's teeth, which doesn't work. matches none of the materials and themes used to manufacture it, the second is that the idea of a chest supporting infinite items displeases me, I advise you to add a limit (like 9999, or 999) which are already very high values, and also change the look from within them.

• Third topic : W.O.B.O.T. and Horizon Expandinator, I really liked the purpose of the two items, both very good, especially for those who like building, but they need improvements, the main one is the Horizon Expandinator which could have its viewing radius increased, yes, but that alone wouldn't improve it Since we have mods like aerial view and zoom+, I recommend simply adding another function like seeing players on the map, or increasing the map's release radius, or perhaps both, and as for W.O.B.O.T, increasing the speed and collection radius would be a desirable improvement.

• Fourth topic: Lunar Funcap and Stuffed Night Cap, Both items have creative functions, however, the Stuffed Night Cap could have its drowsiness time increased to help with capturing or neutralizing mobs, and the Lunar Funcap could have its duration increased to make the item worthwhile during some collections. and combats, maybe even a lunar mushroom production bonus for woormwood, otherwise the items are very good.

Well, this was a long article of opinions that I would like to see used in the game, if you like something Klei, it would be an honor to have helped, and for any player who wants to give their opinion on the topics covered above, feel free!

Edited by Sr. Smasher
  • Like 3
  • Wavey 1