Custom Console Command With Autocomplete?

Looking through consolescreen.lua, you can find things like:

self.console_edit:EnableWordPrediction({width = 1000, mode=Profile:GetConsoleAutocompleteMode()})
	self.console_edit:AddWordPredictionDictionary({words = prefab_names, delim = '"', postfix='"', skip_pre_delim_check=true})
	self.console_edit:AddWordPredictionDictionary({words = prefab_names, delim = "'", postfix="'", skip_pre_delim_check=true})

In modmain, how would I be able to create a custom console command, and then add it to the Dictionary ? 

13 hours ago, ant7735 said:

In modmain, how would I be able to create a custom console command, and then add it to the Dictionary ? 

You just need to define a global function starting with "c_", it will be imported automatically.

You can set your environment to global by calling GLOBAL.setfenv(1, GLOBAL) at the start of modmain.

47 minutes ago, ant7735 said:

Thanks

I'm not entirely sure, since I'm not a developer or an expert modder. Definitely get a second opinion to check first.

Edited by The Starver

1 hour ago, The Starver said:

I'm not entirely sure, since I'm not a developer or an expert modder. Definitely get a second opinion to check first.

Yep, after a bit of messing around the only other thing that 'cloud' work, is d_, 
It seems d_ and c_ are the only scanned prefixes inside of the consolecommandscreen.lua.

• Like 1