Easy Spaced Out seed to play with my kids

Hey everyone!

I've been playing ONI few years back and I want to return to it with my two sons (12 and 14 years old). Had an idea that each of us would start on the same world and each would build a colony to their liking. I think it's going to be a great way to do something together, discuss and compare the ways we design things.

I tried looking for seeds online, but apparently something changed in the world generator and old seeds don't produce worlds looking anything like what people describe. Can anyone help me out here?

I'm not looking for a challenge here, but rather something easy, so they focus on the fun aspect of engineering :)

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, AragornSG said:

I tried looking for seeds online, but apparently something changed in the world generator and old seeds don't produce worlds looking anything like what people describe. Can anyone help me out here?

The worldgen for the base game (non dlc) changed with the BigMerge update, spaced out never had that so far.

make sure you dont have the mod "wgsm" installed, as that is known to break worldgen seed compatibility and the author refuses to fix it

Edited by SGT_Imalas