I had a Weird Dream About the March Update but i cant remember

On 2/23/2024 at 3:29 PM, Swiyss said:

The thing is, our perception of the world is what influnces everything around us. So when we're too invested into something, we sorta "attract" that into our energy stream and when we sleep, the dreams are the most vulnerable part of our conciousness.

Curious fact, when we sleep we go through different states of sleep, light and deep, these have different functions, the first rests the body and muscles, in the second the memories of the day are saved and discarded. When we are in deep sleep is when we are dreaming, therefore part of the images you see are distorted versions of what you saw that day. Something very interesting is that people who play video games have more control over their dreams and can choose the theme, therefore if one day you play a lot of games it is possible that you will dream that.

Now with personal experience, I once dreamed that there were many more critters in the game and that each one had a passive, one day I want to try to program this.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jtubio88 said:

Curious fact, when we sleep we go through different states of sleep, light and deep, these have different functions, the first rests the body and muscles, in the second the memories of the day are saved and discarded. When we are in deep sleep is when we are dreaming, therefore part of the images you see are distorted versions of what you saw that day. Something very interesting is that people who play video games have more control over their dreams and can choose the theme, therefore if one day you play a lot of games it is possible that you will dream that.

Now with personal experience, I once dreamed that there were many more critters in the game and that each one had a passive, one day I want to try to program this.

One day i was hard studying for a music test, and in my sleep i was studying for a music test.

Quite literally studying in my dreams, i had some control over it and it was freaky and OP.

• Wavey 1

2 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

One day i was hard studying for a music test, and in my sleep i was studying for a music test.

Quite literally studying in my dreams, i had some control over it and it was freaky and OP.

How.. you.. hmm wait.

So, how hard was.. I mean, ok I guess we all like different things.

• Potato Cup 1
  • Spooky 1

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Happens to me a lot.

3 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

What do you mean?

They mean how hard was the test, duh.

Edited by BalkanCockroach
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, BalkanCockroach said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Happens to me a lot.

They mean how hard was the test, duh.

They cut it off and They were talking about "oh, i guess we all like different things"

Makes no sense.