A dungeon idea

Yes, I know, coming up with an entire dungeon is a bit ambitious, never mind plausible for the devs to consider making it a reality.

However, the game is in a demo state, we only get to see 5 dungeons (3 of them locked behind file fiddling) and what's the harm in suggesting anyway?

So, here's the Rotwood map right now

image.png.72ae96003c5d4eee02614b7c470e888a.png

The black dot is visible Mother Treek, blue one is Owlitzer's nest, red one is Enigmox's cave entrance (which looks like its face), the green one is Thatcher's base and the orangish outline is where the unfinished, unnamed tundra biome will be.

If datamined stuff is anything to go by I'd say that in the future the left of the basecamp side of the map will be un-clouded to reveal some desert/wasteland/volcano-themed biomes.

And so I thought that the Blisterbane Bog takes up an absurdly big amount of space. Hence why I thought that maybe we could have a proper Wetland biome in the yellow or pink zone.

Since it's neighbouring the bog it'd share the mossquitoes enemy with it. Its distinctive feature could be that some parts of the room are flooded and you can't walk over them. Not like in the Molded Grave, where you can walk over the acid, the water tiles would have a border that only flying enemies can pass. Sometimes these water tiles would have bubbles and if you walk close, an enemy-trap would try to attack you and then it would return to the water

The boss of this biome could be a beaver-like enemy whos room is made out of two islands, which are separated by water. Throughout the fight the boss would fell trees to create bridges that you fight upon and then they break. So the main gimmick would be that the layout of the room changes throughout the fight

This is just a silly idea that I had. Like I said, I think that Klei could definitelly fit another biome between the Bog and the Forest, no reason for the Enigmox's cave to be so far north