Right now the debuff of pajamas are crazy and we cannot relocate the pajama cubby. Can we please be able to build the pajama cubby in the game? For example, if I can build my own pajama cubby near the door of the bedroom, I will definitely use it. It will be a much more interesting component of a fancy bedroom, and it will make the Somnium Synthesizer much more useful.

The Somnium Synthesizer is plenty useful. Pajamas are simply not meant for all dupes to wear. It takes 132 schedule blocks for the S.S. to run full-time, so that's 6 designated sleeper dupes that spend 22 blocks sleeping.

The debuff tells you that these dupes should not be doing work that is not sleeping.

Pajamas also disappear when unequipped, which shows that pajamas are intentionally not meant to be put on and taken off every night by every dupe.

22 hours ago, Dewred said:

The Somnium Synthesizer is plenty useful. Pajamas are simply not meant for all dupes to wear. It takes 132 schedule blocks for the S.S. to run full-time, so that's 6 designated sleeper dupes that spend 22 blocks sleeping.

The debuff tells you that these dupes should not be doing work that is not sleeping.

Pajamas also disappear when unequipped, which shows that pajamas are intentionally not meant to be put on and taken off every night by every dupe.

I totally get it, but it just doesn't make sense to me that I have to recruit a bunch of "sleepers" in my base. I would rather to have all of them working and sleeping at the same time. Although it is totally my personal opinion, I would hope that the game provides me with this option. 

Iirc you can move the pajamas themselves. Just put a bunch close to where you want them. Too bad you can`t automate equipping it. I guess giving pajamas to your rocket pilot might be useful since they don`t have much to do in the rocket unless you are getting databanks. They might as well sleep through the trip.

• Like 1