Is it any possible to make proportions from spriter work in-game?

So, this is what i made in spriter:

spriter_proportions.png.dca2059c2961e083a8f8bb75f12ab5b1.png

And this is what i got:

proportions.png.b4d64792caf28de9da02e1cd05f81b42.png

Yes, I'm fully aware that a character should fit in and not look unsuitable compared to the rest of the game, but here things are intentionally different from canon. Well, is there any solution to this "problem"?

Don't Starve makes use of two files to display your character. The build which contains all the data for the sprite sheet. This is what your spriter file is for when compiled. As any changes to the .scml file except for the textures and pivots will not show up in game. The other file is the animation bank which controls where all the textures are positioned at any given time. Almost all characters (mod or vanilla) make use of the wilson bank for nearly every action.

This is a common mistake where new modders try to make changes in the .scml and they get confused when it compiles and doesn't look right because what you see in spriter is a custom animation that is never going to get played unless you call it. Ultimately only used for the build files generated. The .anim file can be deleted later as it serves no purpose.

7 hours ago, IronHunter said:

Don't Starve makes use of two files to display your character. The build which contains all the data for the sprite sheet. This is what your spriter file is for when compiled. As any changes to the .scml file except for the textures and pivots will not show up in game. The other file is the animation bank which controls where all the textures are positioned at any given time. Almost all characters (mod or vanilla) make use of the wilson bank for nearly every action.

This is a common mistake where new modders try to make changes in the .scml and they get confused when it compiles and doesn't look right because what you see in spriter is a custom animation that is never going to get played unless you call it. Ultimately only used for the build files generated. The .anim file can be deleted later as it serves no purpose.

okay, I think in this case i should choose something that will be better suited to wilson's bank (Idk how to adapt to him what I was trying to recreate before), which I have already done and this time I have it comes out as planned, but there are some questions related not to the visual side of the mod, but gameplay, for which I will create a separate post later.