The new lunar possessed boss is here!
introducing : Moonblind Moose Goose

ignore my bad drawing skills

IMG_0477.jpeg.63e8b706a89f2ebc0d6ff3972e8da05c.jpeg

- Stats

7000 Health

- Loot on death

3-4 rot, 1-2 pure brillance & 1 spark ark

this new version of the moose & goose will act similar to other possesed giants (health & loot whise). Only 1 moose goose can be possesed once per spring wich will be noticable by the “corrupted moose goose egg”. The beast’s special attack ability could be where she honks in a direction creating moon rock walls like Celestial Champion trapping a player. There could also be a passive like ability where she calls for help from her moonblind crows and misshapen bird friends. The moslings are the other half of Moose Goose’s battle, which makes the moonblind moslings. Who would probably function the same like their regular cousins other then maybe an ability to summon mini lunar storms but that could be to chaotic.

IMG_0479.jpeg.6e0873446145e1cd6b27bf77ebff3f49.jpeg

If you like this idea or have any suggestions please let me know them!

I am not a mod developer or artist so if you have a better version please let me know.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm taking a idea from Minecraft, but the MoonBLIND with a tad bit more...

Basic stats:

8,000 HP

Basic attack, 45 dmg and 15 planar (Phase 1), 60 dmg and 30 planar (Phase 2)

Stomp, 75 dmg and 50 planar dmg

Drops are as above :)

Phase 1:

Moose/Goose could be blind, sounds (other than walking) could make it attack in that area only using a basic attack and a honk attack

Phase 2 (4,000 HP)

The Moonblind Moose/Goose can see, does more DMG and can stomp

Mooslings/Goslings

No Ideas here

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

When moose goose dies, they all crawl into her mouth and she eats them and she transforms into a new phase. 

That's an idea, gruesome sure. But that could work very well.

13 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

I have an idea.

When moose goose dies, they all crawl into her mouth and she eats them and she transforms into a new phase. 

A bit dark but I like it

On 2/14/2024 at 7:08 PM, Stelfel said:

The new lunar possessed boss is here!
introducing : Moonblind Moose Goose

ignore my bad drawing skills

IMG_0477.jpeg.63e8b706a89f2ebc0d6ff3972e8da05c.jpeg

- Stats

7000 Health

- Loot on death

3-4 rot, 1-2 pure brillance & 1 spark ark

this new version of the moose & goose will act similar to other possesed giants (health & loot whise). Only 1 moose goose can be possesed once per spring wich will be noticable by the “corrupted moose goose egg”. The beast’s special attack ability could be where she honks in a direction creating moon rock walls like Celestial Champion trapping a player. There could also be a passive like ability where she calls for help from her moonblind crows and misshapen bird friends. The moslings are the other half of Moose Goose’s battle, which makes the moonblind moslings. Who would probably function the same like their regular cousins other then maybe an ability to summon mini lunar storms but that could be to chaotic.

IMG_0479.jpeg.6e0873446145e1cd6b27bf77ebff3f49.jpeg

If you like this idea or have any suggestions please let me know them!

I am not a mod developer or artist so if you have a better version please let me know.

I forgot to add a new thing you can make from killing it, a stormalyzer. Its like the ice crystalizer from crystal deerclops but with endless rain forever. It could be usefull for farming or just for decor or a fire proof base

What if the moon blind moslings are like you said but still living and are just infused with there mothers power and the moon’s power makes them sleepy babies less prone to violence  making the neutral and tamable 

4 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

What if the moon blind moslings are like you said but still living and are just infused with there mothers power and the moon’s power makes them sleepy babies less prone to violence  making the neutral and tamable 

Cool but what is the benefit of taming them?, besides cuteness