Wurt skilltree ideas (but better.)

=- WURT SKILLTREE! -=

Are you DESPERATE for a Wurt skilltree!? GOOD!

Note: Concepts for new merms applies here, info about them here, i remade the wurt skilltree because a lot of stuff was lacking or boring.

New merms don't need a skilltree to be craftable now.

=- Path 1 -=

1. Eternal rule - Merm king starves 33% slower.

2. Ruler of the world - All survivors boosted while the king is alive (Improved for Wurt.)

- Boost -

SPD: +15% (+20% for Wurt)

DEFENSE: 25% absorption (Imagine it like you're wearing permanent phantom armor while the king is alive.)

ATK: +15, +3 for AOE (+20 for Wurt, +5 for AOE).

3. King's bounty - Plant growth speed increased by 33%, Plants (Grass tufts, berry bushes, ect) do not need fertilizing if the king is alive.

=- Path 2 -=

1.  Bronze medal! - Wurt can now swim slightly slower than the weregoose. Wetness increases by 1 every 4 seconds and she will drown if it hits 100. Rain and wetness protection has no effect. Can only move while swimming. (Imagine a motorboat type wave while swimming.)

2. Gold medal! - Wurt 25% faster when wetness is above 50, freezes slower from moisture. 

1000 feet - Wurt can now dive into the water and choose a location on the ocean map to remerge from, Wetness increase measured by distance.

=- Path 3 -=

1. Merm discipline - Tamed guard merms stand in a formation when they are loyal (Square)

2. Karate lessons - Tamed guard merms preform a karate spin every 3 punches, which deals 25 AOE damage.

3. Death block - Tamed guard merms absorb 75% of damage every 3 pieces of damage (so if an enemy attacks, it deals 30, 30 then 7,5 damage.)

=- Path 4 -=

1. Elegant work  - Resourceful merms now have a chance to get bonus resources from chopping or mining.

2. Advanced medicinal technology - Paramedic merms now throw water balloons full of herbal mud instead of throwing single target globs. Heal decreased to 75 but is AOE, throws mud balloons at any burning building or ally.

3. Farm hand merms - Gatherer merms will now help you farm by watering and tending to plants.

=- Post FW -=

1. Fishy merms -  Your bond with your merms has given them the ability to see nightmare creatures! they also deal 25% more damage to shadow alligned creatures now.

2. Shapes in the deep - The shadow queen will reward your loyalty by imbuing your tamed merms with shadow magic, making them transform into a nightmare creature when falling below 50% health. Improved stats and speed.

=- Post CC -=

1. Cosmic fish - Merms immune to falling asleep, will deal 25% more damage to lunar alligned creatures.

2. The horror! - The cryptic founder will reward your curiosity by imbuing your merms with "moon" magic! When dying, merms will have a 66% chance to revive into a horror merm.

- Horror merm -

STATS:

HP: 600, 20 hp decay every second.

ATK: 30

SPD: 18

PATTERN: The same as a were pig.

MY THOUGHTS:

I was a tad bit unhappy with how my ideas for the wurt skilltree , so i slightly reworked some things.

Horrormerm.webp

Edited by marshyds

I improved my idea too:

I think for alinements  she should be able to craft two new merm types each as Variants of:

Merm Guard : based on her  triumphant  and moon bound skins

Merm  : based on her  triumphant  and moon bound skins minus the horns

And maybe the ability to become a merm queen  if not there will be a variant of merm king

Either way there would be a variant of a DIY Royalty Kit

Warrior Queen Wurt: Wurt  has 2x all stats you have when a king is active  but also if your on the surface then all merms on the surface are neutral to other characters if your in the caves then all merms in the caves are neutral to other characters  you also have a dread stone/moon rock trident that can spawn four merm guards with a planar aoe attack and you can stab stuff with it when ever you choose and sitting on the Royal Tapestry works like sleeping in   tier three  dens as Webber or some like that it’s probably too over powered but you get the  General idea.

I don’t know where to go with a warrior queen feeling free to add and remove things 

Look wise I’d say what she looks like when a king is active but with the proportion enlargements that mighty Wolfgang has plus the lily pad should pads and the beard would become like hair flowing down from the top of her head (maybe rose vines or rows of rasp’s tentacles/tunneling vine intended) and a  spiky dread stone/moon rock crown 

Edited by Dr.Webber

I just thought of another thinking what if Wurt’s version of the royal tapestry works for Wurt like the gym works for Wolfgang when he has the Push the Limits skill but the hunger bar instead of the Mighty Meter