Auto-unpause by my dedicated server

This problem bumps out at the very first day that my server has been configured. Not too a big deal, but surely a pain in the ass. I made many guesses. As the solution, I changed to another cloud server, redownloaded the whole set, changed the token, added myself into the adminlist.txt, and followed the manual of linux version instead of the windows which I used for the first time, but none of those attempts comes to an end. Each time I tried to pause the game, the server would unpause at the same second. I have searched extensively in the web, but there isn't so much asking for it. For those existing asks, they do not receive constructive helps. If you have any idea of what is going on, I would be more than happy to have that for me and those who suffer from the same problem. 

On 1/18/2024 at 6:24 PM, Daniel86268 said:

Does your server log mention why it unpaused?

It does not. It prints like

[00:05] Server paused.

[00:05] Server unpaused. 

But today I find the problem is solved. Thanks for your reply

Before building my own dedicated server, I also experienced a recording issue from the Geforce Experience. It would finish the recording simultaneously like this pause unpause issue in Dont Starve. This similarity reminds me to update my geforce drive, and this problem fortunately is thus solved.  

Archived