since people might not consider using the moon glass axe outside of toadstool fight, and making them locked behind celestial altar (early) and celestial orb (after CC), why not we get glass axe buffed but increase the amount of glass used.
now its 2 twig + 3 glass maybe it can be increased into 2 twig+5 glass (im not sure about this, maybe could be higher?)

the buff im thinking of :

1. the uses of glass axe.
    right now its 80 uses, instead the basic flint axe is 100 uses. i get it its glass it should be frail but this game gold tools is strongest tools around (which not inline with real-life anyway and this glass came from moon it should be better dont u think?) and i dont think moon glass axe uses should be lower than basic flint axe, fair to give it more use. maybe 120 to 160 uses. 
  2. change the extra function.
    instead of giving it more durability when hitting shadow creature with spear damage, which noone in right mind will use this axe for.. better to add those addictive RNG to get the one shot ding like wolfgang, which stacked with wolfgang skill tree if player took it. 
    i literally use wolfgang, after ditching him for years, just because he got skill tree and i hooked up just because the ding ding sound when farming tree is so addictive and the excitement after u got one shot of low RNG is making the chore quite fun. and i wish i can get that kind of experience with other player too.
    im thinking of giving it 5% chance to one shot tree. so wolfgang with chore workout 3 will get 20% chance.

with these buff i can imagine people using this glass axe pre and post CC more than before.
before rift people can use this for toadstool instead of relying on weather pain which locked before 1st year spring. making the glass needs increased as well so people can have reason to farm moon shard.
and with the abundance of moon shard post CC it would be nice if the glass have more reliable usage. for now im basically dropping them into the ocean cus i have full chest of those bundled  :D 

thats all thank you, pls put it into consideration :butterfly:

Archived