I'd Like to see this Jellyfish that didn't originally make the cut, in DST

I'm Referring to this Jellyfish from the Concept arts for Solo DS..

image.png.73db82123ce974a17c985dce9c13131a.png

IDK why but I think it'd fit great in the more Temperate Region of DST.

Also because we DESPERARATELY NEEEED more creatures in the water.

14 hours ago, SSneaky said:

I'm Referring to this Jellyfish from the Concept arts for Solo DS..

image.png.73db82123ce974a17c985dce9c13131a.png

IDK why but I think it'd fit great in the more Temperate Region of DST.

Also because we DESPERARATELY NEEEED more creatures in the water.

I think this already got implemented into SW in the form of rainbow jellies. Still would be nice to see more SW mobs in DST tho.

This has great potential actually! They look like Moon Jellies, so they could be both a Sea mob that swims around in the ocean AND a floating surface mob simultaneously at the same time. This is awesome.

I just recently watched a movie called Love & Monsters which coincidentally had a scene with flying Jelly Fish in it, Moon Jellies!! :D 

3 hours ago, BalkanCockroach said:

I think this already got implemented into SW in the form of rainbow jellies. Still would be nice to see more SW mobs in DST tho.

mind you they don't look the same though image.png.8524e2a01c24e17b90a16145eb9eb41f.png

51 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This has great potential actually! They look like Moon Jellies, so they could be both a Sea mob that swims around in the ocean AND a floating surface mob simultaneously at the same time. This is awesome.

I just recently watched a movie called Love & Monsters which coincidentally had a scene with flying Jelly Fish in it, Moon Jellies!! :D 

mm, perhaps not fly or float in the air, though being able to move when beached would be cool.

33 minutes ago, SSneaky said:

mind you they don't look the same though image.png.8524e2a01c24e17b90a16145eb9eb41f.png

mm, perhaps not fly or float in the air, though being able to move when beached would be cool.

Idk.. reskin Eye of Terrors Suspicious Peepers, give them slightly lowered health so they aren’t too difficult of a mob to handle, add a unique “skidding” over water animation like the Water Stryder Spiders, and boom- You got yourself a new mob that can be both on Land and Sea.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Idk.. reskin Eye of Terrors Suspicious Peepers, give them slightly lowered health so they aren’t too difficult of a mob to handle, add a unique “skidding” over water animation like the Water Stryder Spiders, and boom- You got yourself a new mob that can be both on Land and Sea.

k fine.

7 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Justice for Kelpy >:(

Archived