Timeline for Carters

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been online and the reason I’m here is because I’m trying to piece together a timeline for Maxwell from 1901-1906. 
This has also made me confused about Wendy’s age however. Now I know it’s not a huge deal, a year or two difference. But I care. 

I know Wendy’s canonically supposed to be 8-10 but it seems like she is intended to be older than this due to the complexity of her language and the postcards within the third and fourth William Carter Puzzles (referred to as WCP henceforth).

Wendy cannot be younger than 10 because of the fourth WCP postcard from William telling Jack not to be worried about his death in 1904. This means the postcard in the third WCP was sent to William before August 1904. Therefore makes her and Abigail born in Nov 1903. Her diary entry in April 1914 saying she hears music would place her in the Constant before Nov 1914, letting her be 10 still.

However William arriving in America occurred in 1901. (Boat ticket departure July 1901, voyage for that time period takes about 8 days.) The overdue notice in the third WCP is dated May (1902 or 1903) alongside the postcard from Jack indicates to me that it’s around the same time. This means if the twins were born in Nov, it would have to be around 1901-1902. 

It’s much more likely for Wendy to be 12-13, especially with how she speaks, I think it makes much more sense. (My siblings are 8 and act much more like Webber than Wendy.) Idk. Anyone else got timeline details they want to share? Joe, got retcon you wanna make?

I don’t know why the formatting is funky