A potential solution for making more Ponds in a world

Since DST is a survival sandbox game, I have always wanted to change much of the world to my liking. One thing that has bugged me is the inability to create more Ponds, which is why I have come up with this idea in the Kleicord:

sinkingwell.png.83662a2d7677ee56f1d4d59d253d9133.png

I have always speculated that a combination of Pure Horror and Pure Brilliance would give an explosive result since they're both opposing forces, according to Wanda's examination for Moon Shards. So why not put it to good use and terraform the ground you're standing on?

And yes, using transplanted Turf also gives its respective Pond type.

On 1/4/2024 at 6:44 PM, BalkanCockroach said:

Wouldn't this be too good?

At minimum you'd have to both kill Nightmare Werepig for Pure Horror and activate the Lunar Storms to craft Infused Moon Shards into Pure Brilliance as WIlson, so I'd say it's fair, if not very weak due to having to activate both Rifts to get a steady supply of both Pure ingredients.

This sounds like a really good idea. I think Klei needs to add more late-game world transformation options. I wish I could make my world feel more like my own world. Now of course, I don't think these options should be able to be acquired easily (maybe even post celestial champion), however they should be an option none then less.

Archived