When is the new Willow and Wigfrid update coming out?

2 hours ago, The Starver said:

It's frustrating that console players (switch specifically) have to wait so much longer for updates.

No it’s not, the switch is relatively a newer console Klei is trying to add content into, and it’s less powerful than then Ps4 & Xbox One- Nintendo is very much aware of this, and even have plans to release a Switch 2… (that hopefully matches or catches up to ps5/Series X/S) it takes time for content to get patches on consoles thanks to certification process & all that- on PC they can just add hotfixes anytime they want and that’s why Pc gets updates faster, they go through the bug finding, tracking and patching process so that when it comes to consoles- it’s mostly already patched up.

I do understand your frustration with wanting new content, but you just have to be patient and let Klei do their thing- With the switch being the least powerful platform choice you can choose to play DST on- they need that extra time & preparation to further optimize the game for your platform.

Basically all I’m saying is you defiantly do not want to rush the process.. let them iron out the bugs & smooth out the experience so it releases in a (hopefully mostly..) stable & playable state :wilson_love:

Yeah, I guess you're right. That makes a lot of sense. I suppose I should be grateful that DST is even on Nintendo Switch.

I'm also frustrated because every time I try to enter the caves, the game crashes and I have to delete the world.

I really appreciate everything the devs do for us I really do but I wish someone would at least give us some indication of when this update will happen. I've been patiently waiting for a month for both the release but just as much a response for when it will come :lol:. I have my game set for right before CC so I can switch it to Willow as soon as we get her :)

On 1/22/2024 at 1:58 PM, loonreaper said:

I really appreciate everything the devs do for us I really do but I wish someone would at least give us some indication of when this update will happen. I've been patiently waiting for a month for both the release but just as much a response for when it will come :lol:. I have my game set for right before CC so I can switch it to Willow as soon as we get her :)

The update you were waiting for is out now, see told you guys just be patient ;) good things always come to those who wait.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

The update you were waiting for is out now, see told you guys just be patient ;) good things always come to those who wait.

YES! My friend and I started a new world as soon as we saw it had updated. I just got my first skill, Bragi's Blessing I (working towards Elding Spear)!

Archived